S56 VHL Awards

Devise

2 hours ago, Kendrick said:

@jRuutu I'm interested to see who your own GM. Maybe ask him why he didn't vote for himself and maybe take that into consideration? It's one thing to argue things to death, but when the guy you are arguing for clearly disagrees, you may want to re-think.

I dont need to ask why he did not vote for himself, some people just wont vote for themselves even if they could,  I did not vote for myself in the leader award thing for example.

Also,  just because  Frank disagrees does not mean I have to go with his opinion - I can have my own and annoy everybody else here with it.

1 minute ago, jRuutu said:

I dont need to ask why he did not vote for himself, some people just wont vote for themselves even if they could,  I did not vote for myself in the leader award thing for example.

Also,  just because  Frank disagrees does not mean I have to go with his opinion - I can have my own and annoy everybody else here with it.

So you won't ask him, but you'll sit here and debate this until its dead? I mean I can't help you with much of an explanation if you won't even ask your GM (who didn't vote for himself).

You can disagree sure, but I'd love to know why your own GM didn't vote for himself for an award you feel he should've one. You are in the minority, which isn't wrong but given the percentage of people that disagree with you, it doesn't bode well for your argument.

1 hour ago, tfong said:

Dang how did i not get a single vote for 2 way?

No idea, almost 100 points and 300+ hits from the 2nd line should get some attention, but things work in mysterious ways in the award voting committee.

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

So you won't ask him, but you'll sit here and debate this until its dead? I mean I can't help you with much of an explanation if you won't even ask your GM (who didn't vote for himself).

You can disagree sure, but I'd love to know why your own GM didn't vote for himself for an award you feel he should've one. You are in the minority, which isn't wrong but given the percentage of people that disagree with you, it doesn't bode well for your argument.

Always interesting to hear reasons behind the votes in general, but still I don´t really need to know why Frank did not vote for himself. Could be because he thought someone else should win it or just simply did not want to vote for himself.

Voting for yourself in an award voting is low, some people choose not to do it.

Just now, jRuutu said:

Always interesting to hear reasons behind the votes in general, but still I don´t really need to know why Frank did not vote for himself. Could be because he thought someone else should win it or just simply did not want to vote for himself.

Voting for yourself in an award voting is low, some people choose not to do it.

If you don't need to hear Frank's, then you don't need to hear anyone elses haha

Not exactly, if a guy out and out is ahead of every single person I don't think its wrong he votes for himself.

6 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

No idea, almost 100 points and 300+ hits from the 2nd line should get some attention, but things work in mysterious ways in the award voting committee.

The second line is not generally a positive considering you often play the weaker lines.

Just now, ADV said:

The second line is not generally a positive considering you often play the weaker lines.

If Shankly plays in the first line, more than likely has more talented linesmates than Fook has on 2nd line. Still difference in points: 1.

2 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

If Shankly plays in the first line, more than likely has more talented linesmates than Fook has on 2nd line. Still difference in points: 1.

Thats not how it always works since being a catalyst on your line sometimes works better too.  We cant just work in what ifs.

6 minutes ago, ADV said:

Phil with more points, hits, goals, better plus minus, etc..like come on man lol

I had more points,goals, better +/- , look what that got to me = Nothing.

Edited by jRuutu

1 minute ago, jRuutu said:

I had more points,goals, better +/- , look what that got to me = Nothing.

Oh I guess we should stop the extension of top defender voting hat we are doing.

Sounds good.  Keep whining.

Edited by ADV

5 minutes ago, ADV said:

Thats not how it always works since being a catalyst on your line sometimes works better too.  We cant just work in what ifs.

Sure, but Shankly was not that much better compare to Fook.