Edition 338

boubabi

9 minutes ago, Gudnason said:

Car sex ain't what it hyped up to be I have tried

Big dicks aren't easy to deal with. Don't worry I understand if u have no clue what I'm talking abt

1 hour ago, Gudnason said:

Why cramp yourself in an enclosed space to have sex though when you can fuck on a bed

Get a bigger car. Pretty easy in my F150 FX4 but yes in one of my sedans or one on general i can see your point maybe

19 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

Get a bigger car. Pretty easy in my F150 FX4 but yes in one of my sedans or one on general i can see your point maybe

Still pretty crampy in a F150. I mean I would assume you are like a 6 foot decent sized white man instead of like puny Fong. Wouldn't your ass/back hit the dashboard or front console or something quite a bit. 

1 hour ago, BluObieZ said:

Why wouldnt you just stunt a little more and say raptor? or F250? damn..

10 hours ago, Gudnason said:

Still pretty crampy in a F150. I mean I would assume you are like a 6 foot decent sized white man instead of like puny Fong. Wouldn't your ass/back hit the dashboard or front console or something quite a bit. 

6'2 but who's counting.  And who said it was front seat?

7 hours ago, KGR said:

Or stunt harder and not say a Ford lmao

Ford is respectable but as far as trucks on the market, the raptor is one of the most ridiculous and expensive. Sure a turbo cummins diesel would signify a flex but oh well...

7 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

Wanted raptor couldn't have one for 4 months.  Needed a pickup.  Don't like the 250. 

Lol tell me what the difference between a 150 and 250 is other than the price and the performance upgrades on the 250. Also throw some KYB struts and some long arm suspension and put some big meatier tires on your F150, add a couple turbos and get it tuned and you basically got a raptor.

5 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

Most reliable truck on market.  Also helps that I can go 1200km on a tank

Hmm a Dodge diesel with a tidy tank in the back and I am certain you could go farther than that. Even without the tidy tank in the box, if Dodge makes the same size tanks as Ford (being one of the big 3 I am certain they would at least match,) Diesel takes a longer time to burn in a Diesel motor than in a traditional gas burner motor. 

9 hours ago, Kesler said:

Ford is respectable but as far as trucks on the market, the raptor is one of the most ridiculous and expensive. Sure a turbo cummins diesel would signify a flex but oh well...

Lol tell me what the difference between a 150 and 250 is other than the price and the performance upgrades on the 250. Also throw some KYB struts and some long arm suspension and put some big meatier tires on your F150, add a couple turbos and get it tuned and you basically got a raptor.

Hmm a Dodge diesel with a tidy tank in the back and I am certain you could go farther than that. Even without the tidy tank in the box, if Dodge makes the same size tanks as Ford (being one of the big 3 I am certain they would at least match,) Diesel takes a longer time to burn in a Diesel motor than in a traditional gas burner motor. 

Already modded the truck a fair bit. Raptors are hard to come by and I'm Not a patient person. I walked in saying I'm paying outright. Came by the week before test drove it. Came back the next week and it was gone. Guy said would take in the last 4months to get one so I was like fuck it. 250 guzzles gas. Got the eco boost which makes the engine like a v8 but without the guzzling. Funny enough. I barely drive it because production  (the show) I'm working on gave me a rental pickup for the whole show. It's a Silverado... It's ok. All I've used the f150 for so far was tow my boat around.