GM 73: Calgary vs. Seattle

Will

21 minutes ago, Banackock said:

I mean - Wranglers got a horse on their logo. Maybe they have the whole horse up their ass instead of just a horse show? 

I mean we're 4-0 against the Bears, at what point do you figure it's not a fluke? We've beaten every team in the league at least once and we sit in third. Safe to say we are a playoff team a season earlier than I'd hoped.

Just now, Bushito said:

I mean we're 4-0 against the Bears, at what point do you figure it's not a fluke? We've beaten every team in the league at least once and we sit in third. Safe to say we are a playoff team a season earlier than I'd hoped.

And thats not a good thing. You solely base your rebuild on this season loto pick. It just means you'll get your ass whoop by either toronto or ny during the playoffs and still get a shit pick. Thats not optimal.

It just means you waste your rookie contract players on a middle of the road team.

9 minutes ago, boubabi said:

And thats not a good thing. You solely base your rebuild on this season loto pick. It just means you'll get your ass whoop by either toronto or ny during the playoffs and still get a shit pick. Thats not optimal.

It just means you waste your rookie contract players on a middle of the road team.

lol, there is 2 rounds worth of actives in this draft, I know a lot of them from other leagues and have talked to some already about what to expect and I have 5 picks in those 2 rounds and Diamond Ace coming up next season, I'll be fine.

34 minutes ago, Bushito said:

I still say fluke. Give me some horse shoes