Some things never change

scoop

A lot has changed in the short time that I was away from the VHL. We are back down to eight teams, the weekly cap has risen, and other things too I guess but all that isn't the point of this article. This article is about reminding everyone how incredible I am when it comes to the VHFL.

Now, I don't remember my exact accomplishments of the past when it comes to the VHFL, but I am pretty sure that I'm more successful than anyone else. And as far as my current group goes, I am of course in the lead as the season winds down. With just a handful of games remaining, I likely have my group on lock. Before going into any more detail about how individual players are doing in terms of fantasy scoring, here are the standings for my VHFL group.

PE28fGm.png

As you can see, I'm quite good. As you can see, only Kendrick is even within 100 points of myself; even the Undrafted team is closer to third place Pandar than Pandar is to me (not that this is actually all that remarkable, considering there are often undrafted defensemen who don't really have business having high fantasy scores, but do anyway because of their shots blocked and hits totals).

My roster actually had three of the top five fantasy scorers in Franchise Cornerstone (1), Felix Savard (4), and Keaton Louth (5). Fabio Jokinen (2) and Ay Ay Ron (3) make up the rest of the top five. Of the top ten skaters, three went undrafted in my group (Augustus Gloop, Colton Rayne, and Adam Warlock), while another four undrafted players (Michael Kinkaid, Diego Jokinen, Boner, and Matthieu Bourdon) are in the top 20. All of these Group 3 Undrafteds are defensemen, and this is not an uncommon thing to see. As far as goalies go, the top three are very close. Ironside, DeGrath, and Stropko are all within three points of each other.

16 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

@street I love how my player isn’t that great but fantasy wise is great early pick.

It's because blocked shots have high value, and being on a shitty team, you'll get a lot of those. That's why there are always defensemen who people don't look at for fantasy that will end up being among the top scorers.

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

I suk shit

You laughed at me for taking Forsberg but he's doing better than any of your forwards :lol:

1 minute ago, boubabi said:

I also won my group 4 years in a row

that shit is either too easy or people are really dumb

take your pick 

Dumb

Just now, boubabi said:

I'm reporting your post due to personal attack 

I should be reported for how bad I’m doing in fantasy 

40 minutes ago, street said:

It's because blocked shots have high value, and being on a shitty team, you'll get a lot of those. That's why there are always defensemen who people don't look at for fantasy that will end up being among the top scorers.

You laughed at me for taking Forsberg but he's doing better than any of your forwards :lol:

Never thought he'd break out but someone had to take @I'mbanned spot

17 hours ago, street said:

Now, I don't remember my exact accomplishments of the past when it comes to the VHFL, but I am pretty sure that I'm more successful than anyone else.

I don't know how I did this year, but I won my group 4 straight seasons before this so *shrug*

1 minute ago, I'mbanned said:

its ok, ill just be back in a week showing almost not change in my personality :o

im just buggin boubs i still love you man

no chirps allowed