fick flappy bird

8Ovechkin8

Fick flappy bird? Are you all idiots. The best game to play is obviously cookie clicker. I recommend all check it out. If you are going to play nonsense browser games that waste time games like Cookie Clicker are the best way to go. On a related note, comparing high scores in an awful game like this is just a waste of time.

I mean if you want me to be completely honest, why even waste time with shitty games like this anyways? There are SO MANY other options than wasteful browser games. Spelunkey, souls....etc. Also how awful of a name is fick flappy bird? Ugh. As an avid gamer this thread just upsets me. It makes me want to give up on society.

Thankfully one of the people in this thread is absolutely amazing. Awful Homesick has proven that he is indeed a man of impeccable taste. He refuses to download or engage of anything that isn't of the highest standard. I commend you Homesick, I commend you for your taste, for your integrity and for the fact that you remain one of the best pro wrestling fans on this board. People who are eager to play this game, follow the lead of me and Homesick. Don't play it. 

Fick flappy bird? Are you all idiots. The best game to play is obviously cookie clicker. I recommend all check it out. If you are going to play nonsense browser games that waste time games like Cookie Clicker are the best way to go. On a related note, comparing high scores in an awful game like this is just a waste of time.

I mean if you want me to be completely honest, why even waste time with shitty games like this anyways? There are SO MANY other options than wasteful browser games. Spelunkey, souls....etc. Also how awful of a name is fick flappy bird? Ugh. As an avid gamer this thread just upsets me. It makes me want to give up on society.

Thankfully one of the people in this thread is absolutely amazing. Awful Homesick has proven that he is indeed a man of impeccable taste. He refuses to download or engage of anything that isn't of the highest standard. I commend you Homesick, I commend you for your taste, for your integrity and for the fact that you remain one of the best pro wrestling fans on this board. People who are eager to play this game, follow the lead of me and Homesick. Don't play it.

words