D - Sebastian Ironside (OTT)

Smarch

11 hours ago, Smarch said:

Hi @DollarAndADream

We need another elite defenseman. We have two quality dma, but thats all for dman on the roster. Come join the Rush and hang out in a LR with me again!

Rush offer 2 million for the remainder of the season

11 hours ago, Gooningitup said:

Come join the Wild we are cup contenders ud get top line minutes with the best in the VHLM.

2mill is my offer

5 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

Come to Ottawa, make things full circle, and play in the VHLM for the first guy you played for in the VHL :)

I go $1m for most of the people but for you, I'll make an exception and go $2m

1 hour ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Oslo offers 2M!

We have lots of active new guys and an old fart in @Victor so we should have a fun locker room this year.

Plus we only have 1 active defenseman so you would get plenty of first line minutes and be a big help to us

PS I love you

Which one of you guys have the best roster at the moment, with or without me? I just want to know what teams are the best, who's on what teams, and I'll sign after work tonight.

Just now, DollarAndADream said:

Which one of you guys have the best roster at the moment, with or without me? I just want to know what teams are the best, who's on what teams, and I'll sign after work tonight.

Has to be me or Saskatoon. Probably them to be honest.

Here's what I currently have:
Thompson (Beketov)-Vega (Rockstar)-Kenny (dea5shot, new guy)

Walker (TWalker, new guy)-Burns (declanburns, new guy, seems to have gone inactive - trying to replace him with either Stronk or Pajari)-Hamill (Hoopydog, new guy)
Charizard (Evans, inactive but decent)-Guimond (Tim, inactive but decent)-Edmunds (WolfEdmunds, new guy)

4th line is 2nd line with wingers swapped, currently - will likely change 4th around a bit if I get some of the guys currently available

Gate (street)-Jokinen (Ahma)

Wilson (Benm, new guy)-Chat (Eaglesfan)

Cookie (CookieJo, new guy, seems to have gone inactive)-Gate again

Asipi (DeathonReddit)

Durgen (Masxn, inactive backup goalie)

26 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

We won the cup last season, so we lost lots of guys.

We have likely the best goalie, 2 of the better defense man in the league and one of the better centers.

Saskatoon, Ottawa will likely be better than us, with us in the fight for 3rd!

Good luck where you sign once again!

59 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

my team will be competitive (much more so with you), but I don't think on paper we are number 1 contenders or anything

8 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

Come to Ottawa, make things full circle, and play in the VHLM for the first guy you played for in the VHL :)

I go $1m for most of the people but for you, I'll make an exception and go $2m

I'll accept this $2m offer. 

My VHL tenure started with the Lynx, and I haven't been back since. 

9 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

Don't think I didnt notice this shade lol

• Smarch locked this topic