Chat's Press Conference

1. On a scale of 1-10, how would you grade your time as Calgary's GM?

2. Who was the favorite player of yours and why?

3. Why does it seem very few people actually leave this place and never come back? Most members come back for at least a cameo appearance.

4. What are you goals with Chat?

5. Is there any team (VHL or VHLM) that you haven't played with yet that you would like to?

@eaglesfan036

1. How many times have you recreated since you began the game?

2. When did you first start playing this sim league?

3. Do you play organized and if so, for how long?

4. What is one thing you would like to see implemented into the game?

5. Do you base you recreates on actual hockey players?

• 2 weeks later...

1.) Why are you failing to even claim welfare and do these simple press conference questions? I see you online here ON CHAT from time to time.

2.) Did you enjoy GMing in the VHL or VHLM more?

3.) Which member do you wish would make a return to the VHL?

4.) When is the last time you heard anything from @Munk?

5.) As a bigger NFL fan than hockey, why do you think you've never joined and stayed in any of the football sim leagues?

@eaglesfan036

On 5/13/2018 at 1:51 PM, Fire Hakstol said:

1. On a scale of 1-10, how would you grade your time as Calgary's GM?

2. Who was the favorite player of yours and why?

3. Why does it seem very few people actually leave this place and never come back? Most members come back for at least a cameo appearance.

4. What are you goals with Chat?

5. Is there any team (VHL or VHLM) that you haven't played with yet that you would like to?

@eaglesfan036

1) 7 - Only won one cup which was unfortunate, but did make it to 3 finals in a row. I started off really strong but fizzled out later in my career. 

2) Tim TebowGow - People thought the name was ridiculous and hated it, which only encouraged me more. He was my best player stats wise (even though RGIII had more tpe), and I won a cup with him on Calgary and on I think Toronto, so him.

3) I think it's the great community. I am an example of this, as the VHL and sim leagues in general don't really entertain me much anymore, but there's some awesome people here and I like to come back to see if @boubabi has been permabanned again. 

4) At this rate I'm just hoping Chat makes it into the VHL as a decent second liner. We will see if I stay active enough.

5) Only teams I haven't played for yet are Davos and I think Quebec. I would prefer Quebec among the two (not knowing anything about the current teams), just cause I dislike Davos for some reason. 

On 5/13/2018 at 2:52 PM, Exlaxchronicles said:

1. How many times have you recreated since you began the game?

2. When did you first start playing this sim league?

3. Do you play organized and if so, for how long?

4. What is one thing you would like to see implemented into the game?

5. Do you base you recreates on actual hockey players?

1) I've made the following players: Austin Gow, Robert Gow III, Tim TebowGow, The Process, and after that a few scrubs who did nothing. Probably like 6 or 7 times. I've been here on and off since like S27 ish

2) Around S27 ish, but didn't become seriously active until the mid S30s. 

3) I am assuming you mean organized hockey? I have never played hockey other then being goalie in street hockey, but ice hockey is something I wish I had tried when I was younger, but I was just never really introduced to it. I do currently play tennis for a division 3 college team :)

4) I am assuming this question means the VHL. Chat is gone again so that is my number one concern. Other than that, this league needs lots of new members and if that would ever occur I think an expansion draft would be very exciting.

5) Not really, I moreso tried to copy the height, weight, and attributes of some of the VHL's hall of fame players (at a slower tpe earning rate of course)

On 5/20/2018 at 8:08 AM, hedgehog337 said:

1. is that a comback?

2. but for real, why Chat is still at 30 TPE?

3. free boubabi?

4. did you enjoy The Process and Journeyman careers?

5. do you feel like the chat isn't being used much here? 

1) Not really a comeback to full activity, but I am at least doing a decent amount of stuff now.

2) Only because I am too lazy to update. If I had to guess my actual tpe right now I'd say it's around 75

3) Absolutely free @boubabi I don't think anyone should be perma-banned. He should have just always needed mods approval before posting like was originally designed.

4) Meh not really because I became inactive with them. The most fun part was people not liking the name of "The Process" or all the trust the process puns that occurred.

5) I'm not sure how often other people use chat, but it's usually me hitting other people up on chat besides whatever Da Trifecta's current username is messaging me about how i suck haha

• 2 weeks later...

1. Thoughts on being drafted by the Bears?

2. What is your favourite beer and hard liquor?

3. Favorite fast food restaurant?

4. Expectations for your career?

5. Is there a chance in seeing the activity rise? 

@eaglesfan036

On 5/28/2018 at 8:06 PM, Fire Hakstol said:

1.) Why are you failing to even claim welfare and do these simple press conference questions? I see you online here ON CHAT from time to time.

2.) Did you enjoy GMing in the VHL or VHLM more?

3.) Which member do you wish would make a return to the VHL?

4.) When is the last time you heard anything from @Munk?

5.) As a bigger NFL fan than hockey, why do you think you've never joined and stayed in any of the football sim leagues?

@eaglesfan036

1) I have been claiming welfare and doing press conferences lately and also am on chat so you suck

2) GMing in the VHL was way more fun. VHLM GM was more like babysitting (still very important to the league!), and it was just too easy to win as it came in cycles. VHL was much more of a challenge and was the actual league people cared about.

3) Lots of good answers here, but where in the world did @Phil disappear to?

4) I am friends with @Munk on facebook and used to talk to him a little bit, but it's been many moons since i've really heard anything from him.

5) I have never been interested in joining any other leagues because when I was active, the VHL was the only one I cared to stick around in, and nowadays I can barely keep up with VHL

• Commissioner

1. After a bit of a rough spot post-draft you have officially signed with the Bears. What changed your mind?

2. New update system! Good? Bad? Enough to get you updating more often?

3. Who was the biggest steal of the draft?

4. Why haven’t I actually seen you on chat yet?

5. Seattle, Quebec, Riga, Toronto: order in which they come out of rebuilds.