Will Press Conference

Will

• 2 weeks later...

1.) Where the fuck did @JardyB10 go?

2.) After doing it for a couple of seasons, I believe that being commissioner should be a paying job, especially during the off-season. Do you agree?

3.) If you could bring back one previous member to full activity, who would it be and why?

4.) Have you been successful in any other sim leagues?

5.) Who has been your favorite player?

6.) Is a hot dog a sandwhich?

Ask me questions!

@Will

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Fire Hakstol said:

After doing it for a couple of seasons, I believe that being commissioner should be a paying job, especially during the off-season. Do you agree?

Commish is a paying job.

• Senior Admin
On 6/5/2018 at 11:33 AM, Quik said:

Be honest, everything you're doing for the league right now is to get that Builder induction, yeah?

Yes exactly ? No, I mean I think being a commish for coming up on 20 seasons I likely would have got it whenever I stepped down regardless, but hey it seems all the extra stuff pushed me over the edge sooner rather than later so I can't complain about that. 

On 6/16/2018 at 10:31 AM, Fire Hakstol said:

1.) Where the fuck did @JardyB10 go?

2.) After doing it for a couple of seasons, I believe that being commissioner should be a paying job, especially during the off-season. Do you agree?

3.) If you could bring back one previous member to full activity, who would it be and why?

4.) Have you been successful in any other sim leagues?

5.) Who has been your favorite player?

6.) Is a hot dog a sandwhich?

Ask me questions!

@Will

1. I actually have no idea. He didn't give any indication he was hanging up his rigging hat, I guess I just went ahead and got the season started as I have been doing for quite awhile now except this time he never came back to take over. That being said, knowing jardy, I wouldn't be surprised one bit if he showed up one of these days ready to take over like he hasn't been gone for 4 months. 

2. Awhile back when I was the only commish running off-season, I did actually start claiming 7 TPE for off-season commish. So I think that + 3 per week during the season is quite appropriate as I think a commish still ought to be doing regular point tasks throughout the season.

3. Certainly Jardy so I don't have to worry about God damn simming everyday. But some of the people I would have chose for this, like Tagger, have come back recently and I'm very happy about that. So right now Id probably say both Gows! I miss the good old days when I first joined and the two of you were some of the most prominent members.

4. Nope, I think the only one I even joined other than VHL was that baseball one and I never updated.

5. John Locke, for sure. By far my most successful player and after being rather inactive for the first bit of his career, getting super lucky with him was a nice thing to get me back into things. Plus he was my first player that I didn't have to worry about GM'ing whatsoever and that was refreshing.

6. I think so. If open-faced sandwiches count, I can't see how you could disqualify a hot dog.

Thanks for the questions I will ask you guys some soon I promise! 

• 2 weeks later...

1) How do you feel about the new parts of the portal implementation so far?

2) What was the initial drive to make the portal such a bigger focus of the site?
3) What's next for the portal?

• 2 weeks later...
  1. As commissioner, what is the most surprising thing about this season, to you, so far?
  2. Which VHL city would you most want to take a vacation at?
  3. FMK: Pete Campbell, Harry Crane, Paul Kinsey (as a Hare Krishna)

• 2 weeks later...

@Will

1. What are your thoughts on the VHL turning 11 years old not too long ago?

2. Thoughts on your season this year?

3. Moving forward from a slow year, what are you building/training towards next season?

4. Do you feel the Bears will be stronger next season?

5. What moves do you feel the Bears need to make to push forward? 

+1 Kovalchuk