General Olympic Discussion

probably not noah

• Commissioner

Off to a great start in Russia: Bf4nzfjCYAAQODx.jpg

Can't say too much really, our Opening Ceremony in Vancouver wasn't perfect either but we made it work at least.

• Commissioner

wtf I thought you lived in Nova Scotia or something

New Brunswick but Kendrick is right, I was simply referring to the Canadian games.

Some reason I have the opening ceremonies recorded twice lol. I watched half. Seems alright so far. I kinda liked how our games at stuff going on during the team entrances. Having a graphic on the ground and a march around the arena is kinda w.e. for me atleast.

So I watched the women's "skiathlon" last night (don't know why they stopped calling it the pursuit) and then when I got up and put the channel on, there was about 15 minutes left in the Swansea-Cardiff game and what comes on after? THE EXACT SAME EVENT I ALREADY SAW. fuck that.

We have an Olympic hockey thread, but I think we should talk about the rest of the Olympics too.

I'm insanely pysched for tomorrow morning's Women's moguls. Really hoping Justine or Chloe Dufour-Lapointe can upset Kearney for the gold. 

Well done Nostradamus

Womens-Moguls.jpg

Alex. Goddamn. Bilodeau. 

The whole event was incredible. Marquis had a really rough run, as well as Marquis. A sweep would have been crazy but Gold and SIlver is amazing. 

The whole event was incredible. Marquis had a really rough run, as well as Marquis. A sweep would have been crazy but Gold and SIlver is amazing. 

I think you mean Gagnon. Marquis was a last minute selection because of an injury, so for him to even do as well as he did, that's impressive!