General Olympic Discussion

probably not noah

How awesome it would've been if Gagnon would've won the Bronze medal.

btw. 6 out of 8(I excluded Figure Skating 'cuz there are a lot of peeps in there) medals have been won by Quebecers.. You're welcome, Canada.

Edited by FueledByRamen

How awesome it would've been if Gagnon would've won the Bronze medal.

btw. 6 out of 8(I excluded Figure Skating 'cuz there are a lot of peeps in there) medals have been won by Canadians.

I fixed that one for you.

Edited by Advantage

Yeah you separatists are kind of getting annoying. I ain't even Canadian, and I find it quite funny. The whole "Quebec" flag before Canadian flag does more harm for that province than you think. 

Yeah you separatists are kind of getting annoying. The whole "Quebec" flag before Canadian flag does more harm for that province than you think. 

:yeahthat:

Edited by Sandro

Yeah you separatists are kind of getting annoying. I ain't even Canadian, and I find it quite funny. The whole "Quebec" flag before Canadian flag does more harm for that province than you think. 

I was kidding.. I'm extremely more proud of being Canadian than being from Quebec.

It's just that I saw someone wrote that "statistics" on Twitter and I wrote it here.. I didn't want to start a war ^^

Edited by FueledByRamen

what country do you root for specifically?

what country do you root for specifically?

Root for or live in? Cause I don't see what Country I root for in the Olympics having anything to do with that point?

The whole "Quebec first" mentality is bad for Quebec, I'm not sure why they keep going along with it. Do I want Quebec as part of Canada? Of course I do because a lot of great things come from there and there are some beautiful places there. However, if they feel they are better off on their own, they are terribly wrong. I just can't stand the whole lack of patriotism by some people. Escpecially the Montreal Impact when coming out to games on the field.

Root for or live in? Cause I don't see what Country I root for in the Olympics having anything to do with that point?

The whole "Quebec first" mentality is bad for Quebec, I'm not sure why they keep going along with it. Do I want Quebec as part of Canada? Of course I do because a lot of great things come from there and there are some beautiful places there. However, if they feel they are better off on their own, they are terribly wrong. I just can't stand the whole lack of patriotism by some people. Escpecially the Montreal Impact when coming out to games on the field.

no like do you root for Germany?  Do you root for USA?  what country do you root for?

I was just quoting you because you said "I'm not even Canadian" and it made me wonder who you did cheer for, that was all

I cheer for tons of countries in this. I just kind of want to see fair sport across the board really. I obviously am true to my roots so when my country is on top it feels good