VHL Magazine Writer - The List

STZ

Job Description: The List is a weekly article featured in the VHL Magazine. It features a mini-list which count downs VHL related lists. It could be of present, future, or past topic. It has been a staple of the magazine for a number of years - first being written by Jericho, and most recently by (other) Kyle. The person who gets this job will be expected to meet the deadline of Sunday night at Midnight, and be able to consistently able to write a minimum of 400 words. If these requirements are not met, a replacement will be found.

Pay: 7 TPE a week

Qualifications:

- This article is usually taken by a person with extensive knowledge of the current events, and/or the research ability to create fun and interesting topics

- Above average writing skills. Very little to no mistakes in their current Media Spots

- I am looking to hire someone who has consistently produced good writing PT. This could mean either Fan590's or Media Spots. Preferably MS's since you'll be expected to do one of those every week, so it's better the candidate already has experience doing so.

If you are interested in this position, post below. Please post your name and the best Media Spot or written Fan590 that fulfills the requirements above. Please have this link be recent (posted in 2014).

Thanks,

VHL Magazine Team

I'll throw my name in the hat here. I wrote for the VHLM Mag in the past and would love to join the VHL Mag. I have religiously wrote Media Spots since returning to the league. I also have grading experience.

I'll apply, I ran the section that is now called Hometown Heroes I cannot recall its old name. I ran that section for at least 20-30 mag editions, I was pretty efficient in doing my job and doing it well.

For those who dont get it, vhlm mag can also use extra writers.

Actually, now that you guys are back up and running, I'd prefer VHLM mag to VHL mag. I just wasn't going to keep getting strung along back when no editions were coming out, because it was impossible to figure out whether I had to write an article.

Thanks to everyone who submitted, and most importantly those who linked me to a written point task. Basically it was a very hard decision, as each person who confirmed interest were all quality members who would be great for the Magazine. These applications will be taken into account the next time we do hiring (which could be sooner than later).

The person we decided to hire this time around is SBall. He's proven consistency over the course of 4+ seasons with his player. He hasn't missed a point task, and every point task and 590 were written. In addition to that, he's a great member who has earned this position. 

I'd like to thank everyone else who expressed their interest in this position. Again, it will be noted in the next opening for the Magazine. All I can say is that when doing hiring a very important consideration that we take, is that you can show a consistently strong writing effort for point tasks (both grammar and concept-wise).