Tagger

@diamond_ace

@BarzalGoat

@jacobaa19

@ShawnGlade

@Laflamme

@Gooningitup

@Dtayl

@nicolas01 just made a sick media article, let's find him a new team for this season!

Also note for the GMs/AGMs, you are able to submit offers before we put these threads up if you aren't already aware.

Edited by Banackock

Saskatoon Wild offer 1.8M! We will be in contention for the Championship this season and we have a spot on the 1st line for you!! Come join us, and have some fun!

@nicolas01

Edited by Dtayl
Updated offer

1.5m to come to Ottawa. We're the likely cup favorites after loading up at the draft. Unfortunately, you'd start off on the 3rd, we have 7 active forwards already from the draft, but throughout the season if you beat out your teammates in activity, you'd move up the lines. 

I'm hesiting between Vegas and Saskatoon who seems the most interested teams. Sorry for you Ottawa, I don't think I wanna play on the 3rd line. Halifax, good luck with your expansion team but 1,25 is a little low and I think I preffer to stay on the RW. Same for Yukon, I don't wanna play LW. 

4 minutes ago, nicolas01 said:

I'm hesiting between Vegas and Saskatoon who seems the most interested teams. Sorry for you Ottawa, I don't think I wanna play on the 3rd line. Halifax, good luck with your expansion team but 1,25 is a little low and I think I preffer to stay on the RW. Same for Yukon, I don't wanna play LW. 

Vegas projects to be a contender with this current roster and I’ll even offer you 2m and you’ll play top line minutes 

13 minutes ago, nicolas01 said:

Understandable, good luck wherever you go

1 minute ago, nicolas01 said:

It's just a game but it wasn't an easy choice to do. I go with Saskatoon for 1,8 M. It's less than 2 M but it's a better place than Vegas.  Sorry Vegas.

I don’t understand better place but regardless it’s your decision and I wish you the best of luck! ??