C - Chris F. (SSK)

Tagger

Heya @ChrisF I'll offer 1M to come play for Saskatoon! We could use a Center to help complete our top line! Also we will be in playoff contention if that matters. Come join the Wild

4 minutes ago, ChrisF said:

@ChrisF would like to thank Halifax, Saskatoon and Las Vegas for their interest. I have decided that in my best interest, I will be joining Saskatoon. I look forward to playing for your organization and helping you guys win the VHLM Cup

Yukon*

Halifax has too many centers already :P

5 minutes ago, ChrisF said:

@ChrisF would like to thank Halifax, Saskatoon and Las Vegas for their interest. I have decided that in my best interest, I will be joining Saskatoon. I look forward to playing for your organization and helping you guys win the VHLM Cup

Halifax never made an offer on you it was Saskatoon Yukon and Vegas 

@ChrisF You'd probably slot in at wing at first, until you earn enough TPE to win a center position. The good news is, I need a lot of forward ice time, so you'd get a lot at wing (though I'm sure you'd be a center soon enough)

1 hour ago, BarzalGoat said:

@ChrisF You'd probably slot in at wing at first, until you earn enough TPE to win a center position. The good news is, I need a lot of forward ice time, so you'd get a lot at wing (though I'm sure you'd be a center soon enough)

I selected Saskatoon but thank you!