I'm Bored. Who want's $1000?

BluObieZ

I literally am bored as fuck. So I thought hey! why not have a little fun. So i came up with the "Win Robbie's Money" What is it? Let me Explain.

I Robbie Zimmers put up $1000 of my "hard earned" money (not really hard for me to make that)

It costs you $0.00 to enter. Yes your $0 could win you $1000

How it works:

I get 50 numbers. For the example I will give myself 1-50. If I win (House wins) I keep my $1000 and the draw in October goes up to $1200 and it goes up $200 every month till I leave when Orion Slade retires. No I will no do the last draw till someone wins. If I win I just win. 

numbers 51-75 are up for grabs for people that want them. So I get 50 numbers and 25 numbers are up for grabs.

On Sept 14th I will post the result. I will be using a random number generator.

Sure you can think this is a bluff. But it costs you $0.00 at a shot at $1,000 i'd take that any day of the week.

What do you have to do to enter? PM me and tell me why you deserve one of the 25 numbers remaining. No sob stories accepted. Make your PM as amazing and original as you can. I will announce the people and their numbers on September 7th. Draw is Sept 14th. 

All PM "Reason Submissions" MUST BE submitted by September 7th 12PM EST

Start submitting TODAY!!! 

Any applicant sending a multitude of PM's will be disqualified. Unless I reply DO NOT message me more than ONCE!

Edited by BluObieZ

1 hour ago, DollarAndADream said:

First gens opportunity to earn $1000. That's a $20 donation to the VHL for the next 50 seasons. Hard to pass that up.

Or you can think about it this way. If you been around since S1 it's like getting paid a lil over $15 a season to be here. So like minimum wageish. Whatever it is at now. I wouldn't know

• Commissioner
9 minutes ago, tfong said:

I'm not sure if I ever asked you but what do you do for work anyways?

Film Industry. From past discussions with Zimmers he jumps around a bit between roles but that’s the gist of it.

On 8/31/2018 at 3:52 PM, BluObieZ said:

I've given away 5 tickets so far. Surprised not more people would take a shot at this. You basically have 1.32% of winning $1000. That's a higher percentage then most lotteries

I think some of suspect that this may just be for a laugh? It'd also be easier to enter if we just had to hit a button on a poll and not PM you.