League Mock Draft: Season 63 - 4th Overall

Tagger

S63 VHL Draft  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

MOCK DRAFT SO FAR

1. Riga Reign - Ryan Kastelic

2. New York Americans (From Helsinki) - Joseph McWolf

3. Helsinki Titans (From New York) - Julian Borwinn

Pick Number four belongs to the Toronto Legion!

Projected Roster

LW - Aksel McKnight - 492 TPE

RW - Jake Davis - 295 TPE

C - Mikhael Vega - 174 TPE

D - Sebastien Ironside - 554 TPE

D - Robert Malenko - 505 TPE

D - Lew Bronstein - 215 TPE

G - Johnny Havenk Carison - 254 TPE

If you need any help with the current TPE levels of the draftees, you can find them HERE

10 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Tzuyu is a welfare boy after this season. Great guy, great player but Crosby's ceiling is possibly higher. Dats my vote anywho

TOR also is aiming at a potential D

While Fong may be a welfare guy, let's not forget his welfare guys are beyond exceptional.

5 hours ago, Banackock said:

Tzuyu is a welfare boy after this season. Great guy, great player but Crosby's ceiling is possibly higher. Dats my vote anywho

TOR also is aiming at a potential D

This is why I had Crosby at 3. HEL pretty much has to go D, they have 0 on the roster, so I didn't see Borwinn as viable, and Crosby will pass Tzuyu halfway through next season. TOR I could see taking a forward. I could see Borwinn dropping to them for positional needs among the top 3, but if he doesn't, I think Shawinganen here.

1 minute ago, diamond_ace said:

This is why I had Crosby at 3. HEL pretty much has to go D, they have 0 on the roster, so I didn't see Borwinn as viable, and Crosby will pass Tzuyu halfway through next season. TOR I could see taking a forward. I could see Borwinn dropping to them for positional needs among the top 3, but if he doesn't, I think Shawinganen here.

TOR may depend who is available and If any trades happen....

hehe 

Just now, Banackock said:

TOR may depend who is available and If any trades happen....

hehe 

I know he'd mentioned the idea of possibly changing Ironside to forward, but I think if Kastelic and McWolf are gone, and ideally if Borwinn is available (but even if not, and he could go Shawinganen) then it would probably be smarter to go forward and keep Ironside on D. I'm picking these more on what I think they should do than what I expect they'll actually do.

The league projects the fourth pick in the Season 63 draft to be SCOTT SHAWINGANEN @Cornflakers

Polling Results: Scott Shawinganen (10), Tzuyu (4), Sidney Crosby (2), Alexander Pepper (2)

Edited by Tagger