Brand Troubles for RS2

Advantage

Ryan Sullivan Jr. is still waiting for a brand endorsement after receiving what is reported to be two offers that did not meet the expectations of the young American defender.  “I know I may be considered greedy, but I am not just your average VHLM player or someone that is considered a longshot for the league.  The offers I’ve received reflect that type of talent, rather than a future top pick and elite prospect.”

Sullivan Jr., who currently is ranked as the top prospect in the Season 64 Draft Class, has exploded onto the VHLM scene and recently was drafted in the first round of the VHLM Dispersal Draft by the Yukon Rush.  While no one at the Rush organization was available to comment on the brand issues, his agent definitely did not mince his words when discussing it:

“It’s really a shame because the brand we join is one that we want to be with for the entirety of his career.  It’s really unfortunate that people do not see that.  I won’t give specifics but I will say that players with my clients pedigree and practice time have been fitting in the 750k-1 Mil brackets while the brackets being offered are as low as can be.  We expect at least a little more if you expect long term loyalty, which is what we would like to offer.”