Pajodcast Media Extra Life 24 Hour Stream!

Devise

Hello fine friends of the VHL. It's been a while since I cheap plugged some of the goings on of the Pajodcast Media boys. For those who are unfamiliar, @Advantage @Jericho and myself used to do a Podcast on VHL called the Pajodcast. It had other names with that in the title throughout, but it was one of the longer running things. A little over a year ago we decided to pursue a Youtube channel, and we've been pumping out daily videos for a while now. Our channel is general gaming focused, as we basically do Let's Plays. We do have the odd podcasting where we sometimes talk other things, but in general that is how things go. If your interested in checking us out here is our channel link.

Anyway, on Monday Nov 5th we'll be doing a 24 Extra Life Stream for Charity. We've done a meager 4 hour stream before, in years past for charity but realistically this is going to be our first time doing the all nighter live stream thing. We'll be starting at 10 AM ET on Monday and going to 10 AM ET on Tuesday the 6th. We welcome all VHL viewers during our entire stream time, but specifically during the 2 PM to 8 PM ET slot. We will have none other than the British sensation @Tagger joining us. We'll be playing Overwatch for a lot of that 6 hour slot, however we also plan on doing some Jackbox Party Pack. @diamond_ace for sure will be joining us for some Jackbox and during some of that stretch, and I have a few feelers out to some other notable long time friends of the Pajodcast to see if they wanna come join us for some hijinx. 

If your looking for info on how you can donate to help the kids (it is a charity stream after all) you can check out our Team Extra Life Page for details. We are apart of the Giant Bomb team so donations will be going to one of the local hospitals in and around the Bay Area (San Francisco.) Specific details can be found via Extra Life. I'll be updating this post with a link to our stream Monday Morning when we go live. We appreciate anyone who takes the time to watch or donate and look forward to seeing some VHL faces in the chat/watching on Monday! Thanks!

Edited by Devise

• Devise featured this topic
  • 1 month later...