WC GM1: Ottawa Lynx vs. Las Vegas Aces

Beketov

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

@Beketov Will there be another sim today? Or is it just 1 game a day?

Just 1 a day for this round. Any time a team is up for elimination we always give them a day to change up their lines if they’d like. Since the Wild card round is best 2 of 3 as soon as a team wins 1 we go into that mode so it’s 1 game a day.

Next round and the finals, being 4 of 7, will have 2 games the first day and potentially 2 the second depending how things go in the first 3.

43 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Just 1 a day for this round. Any time a team is up for elimination we always give them a day to change up their lines if they’d like. Since the Wild card round is best 2 of 3 as soon as a team wins 1 we go into that mode so it’s 1 game a day.

Next round and the finals, being 4 of 7, will have 2 games the first day and potentially 2 the second depending how things go in the first 3.

I thought for sure it was a best of 5

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, McWolf said:

I thought for sure it was a best of 5

It might have been last season because I think Higgins forgot to change it but it’s supposed to be best of 3. See VHL wild card from last season.

Just now, Beketov said:

It might have been last season because I think Higgins forgot to change it but it’s supposed to be best of 3. See VHL wild card from last season.

I think the opening round last season was actually a best of 7 because of that. I just misunderstood what it was supposed to be.