BladeMaiden FO sig

Esso2264

1 minute ago, Esso2264 said:

Doing what i'm best at, shitty edit with balloons lol

If I knew that was your things i would have asked you to do brick with balloons to celebrate winning the cup, LMAO... Opportunity lost. Btw I honestly do love this sig it is very nice!

Just now, Nykonax said:

I don't know how many relationships you can have with VHL players and GM's

Well since I am an AGM now I would have to say as many as I can Manage, lol. Seriously though, if you really think that is a thing you are wrong. I don't know how many times I have to mention that Brick Wahl and BladeMaiden are 2 separate entities. Brick is with Carles and since BladeMaiden is me she does not have romantic affiliations with anyone. Please try to keep this information straight  in the future. It should not be that difficult to comprehend, even for some like you who has no doubt taken too many shots to the head.

1 hour ago, BladeMaiden said:

Well since I am an AGM now I would have to say as many as I can Manage, lol. Seriously though, if you really think that is a thing you are wrong. I don't know how many times I have to mention that Brick Wahl and BladeMaiden are 2 separate entities. Brick is with Carles and since BladeMaiden is me she does not have romantic affiliations with anyone. Please try to keep this information straight  in the future. It should not be that difficult to comprehend, even for some like you who has no doubt taken too many shots to the head.

I know the feels people always assume my players and me are the same "person" but The are very different

2 hours ago, Beaviss said:

I know the feels people always assume my players and me are the same "person" but The are very different

I mean it should be obvious especially when it comes to you.  As a VHL GM, you have 2 players who are on different teams and who I am sure spot unique characteristics.  I've never run into either of your characters before but I look forward to it this upcoming season, it should be fun!

5 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

I mean it should be obvious especially when it comes to you.  As a VHL GM, you have 2 players who are on different teams and who I am sure spot unique characteristics.  I've never run into either of your characters before but I look forward to it this upcoming season, it should be fun!

Prepared to be lit up by both.

Just now, Esso2264 said:

each time i want to post the image on the site, the size of the file is small af, like right now i can't put files bigger than like 0.03 MB

It might be the amount of pictures you saved onto your account prob at max capacity 

4 minutes ago, Esso2264 said:

each time i want to post the image on the site, the size of the file is small af, like right now i can't put files bigger than like 0.03 MB

Yeah, but you could just copy image location from imgur, so that the image posts here...takes the same amount of time lol - just right click the image, and select "Copy Image Location"

pdcdSnS.jpg

You can even adjust the scale of it by double clicking it when it's in your post editor

1 minute ago, Esso2264 said:

i guess i'll have to look at it, i don't even know how to deal with that lol

I deleted all your all attachments you should be able to attach them now.

6 hours ago, Beaviss said:

Prepared to be lit up by both.

?You do realize I’m most likely going to Calgary, Keaton Louth won’t be lighting anything up on me if that is the case.  As for Beau Louth he better get some practice in if he’s hoping to put it past Wahl.

Just now, BladeMaiden said:

?You do realize I’m most likely going to Calgary, Keaton Louth won’t be lighting anything up on me if that is the case.  As for Beau Louth he better get some practice in if he’s hoping to put it past Wahl.

Keaton is Leaving CGY

12 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

It should be obvious why his players are on two separate teams but you’re newer so I’ll enlighten you. He was drafted to Quebec before becoming GM and then the league granted him the ability to create a GM player after the fact which is all good. That made the elder Louth tradeable which is where Calgary scooped him for mass assets on the condition he would play out his career in Calgary. He took the assets in an attempt to build Quebec up and the reneged on his career commitment to Calgary. In short he is only in Calgary in an attempt to build up his main priority Quebec, never truly separating player from GM responsibilities or wants/needs

6 minutes ago, Bushito said:

It should be obvious why his players are on two separate teams but you’re newer so I’ll enlighten you. He was drafted to Quebec before becoming GM and then the league granted him the ability to create a GM player after the fact which is all good. That made the elder Louth tradeable which is where Calgary scooped him for mass assets on the condition he would play out his career in Calgary. He took the assets in an attempt to build Quebec up and the reneged on his career commitment to Calgary. In short he is only in Calgary in an attempt to build up his main priority Quebec, never truly separating player from GM responsibilities or wants/needs

You are ready to judge me based on what other people have done reather than what i have done. I spent a whole season building a goalie with the sole purpose of him going to Calgary. If that isn’t dedication idk what is. I had the ability to recreate and make a player that would have went 2nd OA but i stayed the course because Calgary ways my goal. So I hope you’ll forgive me for feeling like my loyalty to Calgary would be in question.

9 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Wins a Cup for Calgary and wins playoff MVP doesn't get value? Interesting