GM 11: Las Vegas Aces vs. Ottawa Lynx

VHL Games

The start of a trend against Vegas

54 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

Eh. We still slaughtered you last game. You guys are supposed to be the "better" team. Yet can barely beat us.

winning 7-1 or winning 2-1 gives you the same results in the standings buddy

20 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

The start of a trend against Vegas

winning 7-1 or winning 2-1 gives you the same results in the standings buddy

7-1 or whatever it was, was a slaughter of what you people say is a "superior team". The same team that just sneaks by and barely beats us. Yep so much better then us OMG i was sooooo wrong.

3 hours ago, BluObieZ said:

7-1 or whatever it was, was a slaughter of what you people say is a "superior team". The same team that just sneaks by and barely beats us. Yep so much better then us OMG i was sooooo wrong.

I mean wouldn't we be superior when even when you scrubs outshoot and keep us to 19 shots and you still can't win. Almost like the goalie position matters or something. 

2 hours ago, Devise said:

I mean wouldn't we be superior when even when you scrubs outshoot and keep us to 19 shots and you still can't win. Almost like the goalie position matters or something. 

Our defence keeps your forwards that are supposed to better at bay this game you shot then 20 times. For a team that is supposed to be "way better" the shots should be the other way around. Yes our goalie has to play better but in general we are out playing better than you. Plain and simple 2 out of 3 games your goalie saved you. I do mean SAVED. It wouldn't be for him it would have been slaughters all 3 games. Your defense clearly sucks and your forwards are doing just enough to sneak by. Congrats. The so called "best team" barely can beat a team you people claim may not even get a wild card. 

7 hours ago, BluObieZ said:

Eh. We still slaughtered you last game. You guys are supposed to be the "better" team. Yet can barely beat us.

If this was the playoff wildcard series you guys would be eliminated.

We've beat you guys twice, you've beat us once

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-ab&ei=nrsqXK7YEMXa5gLusqmIAQ&q=arizona+schedule+coyotes&oq=arizona+schedule+coyotes&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i22i30l8.2128.4035..4165...0.0..0.385.2170.2-3j4......0....1..gws-wiz.......0j0i71j0i20i263.ceQPb4Oqxo8#sie=m;/g/11g0vyjsnk;7;/m/05gwr;dt;fp;1;;

^ that also. Tampa is the superior team (Ottawa) Coyotes is the inferior team who got a lucky win (Vegas)

Edited by Nykonax

15 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

If this was the playoff wildcard series you guys would be eliminated.

We've beat you guys twice, you've beat us once

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-ab&ei=nrsqXK7YEMXa5gLusqmIAQ&q=arizona+schedule+coyotes&oq=arizona+schedule+coyotes&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i22i30l8.2128.4035..4165...0.0..0.385.2170.2-3j4......0....1..gws-wiz.......0j0i71j0i20i263.ceQPb4Oqxo8#sie=m;/g/11g0vyjsnk;7;/m/05gwr;dt;fp;1;;

^ that also. Tampa is the superior team (Ottawa) Coyotes is the inferior team who got a lucky win (Vegas)

if your theory would be correct the lucky team would win 2 1 goal games and the better team would have won the slaughter game... oh wait that did happen

1 hour ago, BluObieZ said:

if your theory would be correct the lucky team would win 2 1 goal games and the better team would have won the slaughter game... oh wait that did happen

Look at the NHL game I sent. Every now and then a team will have a lucky slaughter win. If you guys are so good why don't you slaughter us every game?

Winning 7-1 means fuck all on STHS and would have panelists on TSN scrambling to find someone to blame during the post game recap. 

Ottawa leads season series 2-1, plain and simple, they’re the better team until that series is tied or Vegas leads. 

53 minutes ago, Peace said:

Winning 7-1 means fuck all on STHS and would have panelists on TSN scrambling to find someone to blame during the post game recap. 

Ottawa leads season series 2-1, plain and simple, they’re the better team until that series is tied or Vegas leads. 

LOL, regular season wins mean nothing till the end. Ottawa got 2 lucky wins plain and simple. Thus meaning Vegas is miles... no too short. Planets... still too short. We are Galaxies ahead of this little Ottawa team. I only say galaxies because there is only one universe.

You remind me of a twelve year old arguing on YouTube. I honestly don’t give a fuck who’s better or not, but right now Ottawa leads, facts. I don’t give a shit how they won or who won them the game, they’ve won two and you haven’t. 

Stories over. 

Well see how the future pans out next couple of sims. 

1 hour ago, Peace said:

You remind me of a twelve year old arguing on YouTube. I honestly don’t give a fuck who’s better or not, but right now Ottawa leads, facts. I don’t give a shit how they won or who won them the game, they’ve won two and you haven’t. 

Stories over. 

Well see how the future pans out next couple of sims. 

Lol who's arguing? Not me. All I'm doing is being annoying being a pest because you ottawa boys thought you were so good. I'm enjoying this. You'd know if I was arguing. 

1 minute ago, BluObieZ said:

Lol no. Just no.

Your right, because we don't even need to measure the rest of Ottawa as compared to Vegas. Rift alone is better than Vegas, and this game proves it. You can shoot 50 shots to our 5 and you'll still walk out a 1-0 loser. Tough breaks, I feel for ya I really do. 

1 minute ago, Devise said:

Your right, because we don't even need to measure the rest of Ottawa as compared to Vegas. Rift alone is better than Vegas, and this game proves it. You can shoot 50 shots to our 5 and you'll still walk out a 1-0 loser. Tough breaks, I feel for ya I really do. 

If thinking that helps you sleep at night the  go ahead think it little boy. I'm not one to squash dreams... wait! I am but not this one.

Edited by BluObieZ

Just now, BluObieZ said:

If thinking that helps you sleep at night the  go ahead think it little boy. I'm not one to squash dreams... wait! I am but not this one.

So if your not going to squash the dream then your admitting it's going to come true? Great. BlueObbie predicting Ottawa Cup win with Rift winning the Rift? *claps* Thanks for the support, we need to get you a Ottawa cheerleader outfit. 

18 minutes ago, Devise said:

Won't be the only time we've won 1-0 with about 5 shots!

1 hour ago, Devise said:

So if your not going to squash the dream then your admitting it's going to come true? Great. BlueObbie predicting Ottawa Cup win with Rift winning the Rift? *claps* Thanks for the support, we need to get you a Ottawa cheerleader outfit. 

How many times do your dreams come true? I'd say it's less then 1%. I'll take those odds all day long.