Gregory Glass Retirement

After going drafted Greg Glass was about to loose hope when he got a call from Joey Kendrick, a call that would change his future forever. Now eight seasons later I am happy to announce that Greg Glass will be hanging up his skates and that  this season is his last. 

I will be re-reating

(PS 1 AM for me so its tomorrow :P )

Edited by Guest

A severely underrated player. The sim rewarded this guy with a very defensive career that turned out quite nice. I was happy you came back when you did and glad you had fun with Glass. My +/- will be better because you were defending behind me. Well in kid!

Edited by Kendrick

It was great to be able to play on the same team as you Glass. Quality guy with plenty of class. Good luck with with Raymond i wish u the best. Im not gonna continue the rhyme so yea.

Our day in the Helsinki LR together with no one around will always be remembered. Seriously, the stains won't come out.

YOU SWORE TO NEVER TALK ABOUT THAT :'(

A severely underrated player. The sim rewarded this guy with a very defensive career that turned out quite nice. I was happy you came back when you did and glad you had fun with Glass. My +/- will be better because you were defending behind me. Well in kid!

I see what you did their .........:P