(S66) LW - Dimitri Volosenkov, TPE: 30

SirRupertBarnes

Welcome @SirRupertBarnes! I am the GM of the Oslo Storm, currently in a rebuild process. That means you could get big minutes in our team and get used to the VHLM. We would also be very happy to show you around here and teach you how to progress in this league. Shoot me a PM here or in the Discord if you're interested!

Welcome in the league, @SirRupertBarnes.

If you need any help getting started, there's a channel dedicated to helping newer members in the VHL Discord where veterans can answer every question you have or help you in any way you need. Or you could send a PM on here to either @Sonnet or I. Or you could ask your questions directly in this thread.

VHLM GMs will come in this thread and offer you contracts to play for their team for the rest of the season. Every contract offer will be for $1,500,000. I suggest you take your time before finally accepting an offer. Think about what's best for your player.

On 1/21/2019 at 11:56 PM, SirRupertBarnes said:

Player Information

Username: SirRupertBarnes

Player Name: Dimitri Volosenkov

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: LW

Height: 72 in.

Weight: 190 lbs.

Birthplace: Russia

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league! 

As discussed on Discord, Saskatoon is against the signing cap with two pending free agent signings. If you're quick, Saskatoon can offer you a top six positional role and get you into the lineup in time for battle against Oslo in the wildcard matchup in the playoffs. I can't guarantee we'd be able to tender a contract as we've got two tendered contracts already presented to individuals, however we encourage and support activity so if you accept before they do we'll VOID the contract. 

Good luck with your career! 

Hey so I hear you've talked to @Esso2264, anyway I'm Ottawa GM, I can offer you a 3rd line spot now that I've cleared one out. Let me know if you want to join us. We're 3rd right now, only a point back of Hali and have won the last 5 in a row so I think we'll end up 2nd by the end of the season, which should give you a decent playoff run and a shot at winning it. Let me know one way or the other :)

@Peace @diamond_ace I've thought about my decision and I've come to a conclusion. I appreciate the time that both of you took to offer me a spot on your roster. After thinking it through for a little while, I've decided that I want to sign with the Ottawa Lynx to have the chance to go deep in the playoffs.

3 hours ago, SirRupertBarnes said:

@Peace @diamond_ace I've thought about my decision and I've come to a conclusion. I appreciate the time that both of you took to offer me a spot on your roster. After thinking it through for a little while, I've decided that I want to sign with the Ottawa Lynx to have the chance to go deep in the playoffs.

Sent offer in the portal :)