Best and Worst Contracts in the VHL

Nykonax

So, TSN did something similar with the NHL, where they took the players contract, and points, and divided it to get $/point. So I've decided to do something similar, just with the VHL. Since the portal doesn't have the S64 Finances, I had to go into the player store to get the amounts, so some stuff might be wrong. I'll include the spreadsheet at the end with all the players (it's ugly).

Best Contracts

1. Roctrion King - $20,000 per point

2. Dan Wilinsky - $22,388 per point

3. Jorgon Weyed - $23,148 per point

4. Jake Davis - $24,691 per point

5. Joseph McWolf - $25,000 per point

New York has 3 of the best contracts in the league, and a great contract on top defensemen @McWolf who is rumored to be getting a new contract, will Spade be able to keep his new one at $25,000 per point, probably not. But nonetheless a great contract for a person who had 80 points. Same goes for Davis who had 81, and a slightly better contract.

Worst Contracts

1. Anthony Dabarno - $1,250,000 per point

2. Luc-Pierre Lespineau-Lebrunette - $138,888 per point

3. Elias Sobeck - $136,363 per point

4. Elias Dahlberg $111,111 per point

5. Ko Kane - $109,375 per point

Yes.... surprisingly I'm not the most overpaid player, that right belongs to Dabarno, who scored 1 point in 72 games. The two Elias' also have terrible contracts, with over 110k being paid for each point.

Anyways, I'll link the spreadsheet below so you can see how badly paid your player is, and can use this to get a raise in your contract extensions ;) I'll maybe do something about team point totals and the respective contracts, like adding up the total points scored by each player on a team, then dividing by the salary they've used. Who knows. Bye for now though

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ueVLzfGLLQ3Hm8tnriyScPgS-fwE3HNqEaHkHLxi_fI/edit?usp=sharing