Rylan Peace (RW -> C)

Peace

6 minutes ago, Quik said:

This is not a position change and will not be reflected in the portal/index.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk :)

I know you can make the changes so it displays my player as a centre on the portal and player pages, I just didn’t know where else to ask. 

If it’s too difficult I understand, but I just spent $6, 000, 000 to reroll Peace from a RW to a C so if at all possible I’d like it to display as a C too. 

2 hours ago, Sonnet said:

There isn't, and everyone seems to agree on that fact, except for......

Peace is a conspiracy theorist but I did the same thing with Beau just for looks though.

5 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

I mean talks happened a month ago, but it only became true once the trade happened

I didn’t know Dahlberg was traded to Davos! Kinda makes sense though, you were just a second overall pick that flopped in his first VHL season. 

Hello out there, we’re on the air, it’s VHL night tonight... 

1 minute ago, Peace said:

I didn’t know Dahlberg was traded to Davos! Kinda makes sense though, you were just a second overall pick that flopped in his first VHL season. 

Hello out there, we’re on the air, it’s VHL night tonight... 

Jeez your trying to backpedal hard from this, just like your trying to backpedal hard from your flop of a winger. 

Just now, Nykonax said:

Jeez your trying to backpedal hard from this, just like your trying to backpedal hard from your flop of a winger. 

I don’t need to backpedal, I know Peace is trash, you’re still in the delusion that Dahlberg is actually worth something. *Checks value contracts list*

13 minutes ago, Peace said:

I don’t need to backpedal, I know Peace is trash, you’re still in the delusion that Dahlberg is actually worth something. *Checks value contracts list*

Well Shawn clearly thinks he's worth dmore than you, and that says something