We need your help!

Matt_O

https://www.change.org/p/mrs-matlock-watch-gnomeo-and-juliet-in-english

If you click this link, you will be brought to change.org. Basically we want to watch Gnomeo and Juliet in english instead of the 1996 Romeo and Juliet film. The teacher is not about this, so we need to make our voices heard! Please sign the petition!

42 minutes ago, Matt_O said:

https://www.change.org/p/mrs-matlock-watch-gnomeo-and-juliet-in-english

If you click this link, you will be brought to change.org. Basically we want to watch Gnomeo and Juliet in english instead of the 1996 Romeo and Juliet film. The teacher is not about this, so we need to make our voices heard! Please sign the petition!

If that 1996 Romeo and Juliett is the one where they wear Hawaiian shirts and use guns, then HEEEEEEELL NO I'm not signing the petition. Watching that is a right of passage. 

Just now, flyersfan1453 said:

If that 1996 Romeo and Juliett is the one where they wear Hawaiian shirts and use guns, then HEEEEEEELL NO I'm not signing the petition. Watching that is a right of passage.

I think it is. I would rather watch Gnomeo and Juliet though

• Commissioner

I agree with @flyersfan1453, it’s a rite of passage. Also the cheesiness of it all completely makes the film. Like how they have to say “draw your sword” because it follows the original script so when they pull a gun out the camera pans to reveal that the side of the barrel says “sword”. It’s fucking hilarious and all high schoolers must see it.

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Matt_O said:

Well this was not expected

Never underestimate the internet’s ability to make others suffer. Or it’s love of mediocre 90’s movies that never should have been made.

17 hours ago, flyersfan1453 said:

Fuck, I signed it before considering that it was the Leo version, and now I wish I hadnt.