Mexico City Kings Press Conference

Nykonax

10 hours ago, hylands said:

:mex: MEXICO CITY KINGS PRESS CONFERENCE :mex:

i'm late edition!

1. the trade deadline is coming up fast, what do you think the team is missing and should focus on?

2. the western conference is so close, with four teams seperated by four points. do you think things will remain this close as the season comes to an end?

3. who do you think has been the most underrated member of our team this season? and what reason did you choose them for?

4. do you think philadelphia will keep the top spot in the league this season? why or why not?

5. if you could put in a recommendation for a mascot for mexico city, what would you recommend?

6. if you're coming to the rink on game day, are you arriving flashy and in style? or is it more of a low key thing?

1. I don't think we should do any big changes

2. I do believe so, and thats what makes it interesting!

3. I think people might underestimate Loona's insane rookie season with currently 55 points

4. I think it will be a close battle, but ultimately they will succeed in it

5. A Hawk!

6. Lowkey, keep the mind focused on the job!

idk what to put here edition!

1. We are holding steady in 2nd place in the conference so far, do you think that's about where we should be? Do you think we should be higher up or lower down?

2. We currently have the least goals scored against us in the entire league. Just how important have our goalies and defence been for the team?

3. Which team would you say is our biggest competition heading into the final part of the season?

4. Do you have any other interests that take up a lot of time other than the VHL?

5. Looking towards next season, where is your player headed? Are you excited for what lies ahead?

6. If you were a potato, what kind of potato would you be? Or maybe potato dish?

3 hours ago, hylands said:

1. We are holding steady in 2nd place in the conference so far, do you think that's about where we should be? Do you think we should be higher up or lower down?

2. We currently have the least goals scored against us in the entire league. Just how important have our goalies and defence been for the team?

3. Which team would you say is our biggest competition heading into the final part of the season?

4. Do you have any other interests that take up a lot of time other than the VHL?

5. Looking towards next season, where is your player headed? Are you excited for what lies ahead?

6. If you were a potato, what kind of potato would you be? Or maybe potato dish?

1. I think we are doing very well all things considered. I think we can move up and stay up with our core.

2. Very important. Our defense and goalies have been rockstars right now. I can't wait to work with them in the season.

3. It seems that the Reapers are still our rivals. They are a great team. But to be the best you have to beat the best.

4. I play a lot of games online. I'm currently playing Smite and Minecraft (very different I know). I'm also crocheting some projects.

5. I'm going to be in the VHLM draft pool which will be exciting. This is the first time since my grandpa was drafted in the family. (Justin Lose).

6. That's a very odd question. I'd be a tater tot. They are small and delicious.

6 hours ago, hylands said:

1. I think its a good spot, the more we can push for the 1st the better ofc

2. Oh, it has been hugely important! We wouldent be here without em

3. I think we are going to be battleing it out with Aces for the top spot

4. SHL and School

5. Indeed i am! Cant wait to be drafted

6. Scalloped Potatos with Garlic!

playoffs are soon edition!

1. It looks like we will probably match up with Houston in the 1st round of the playoffs. What are your immediate thoughts on this potential series?

2. Are you happy with how your player performed in the regular season? Anything that surprised you?

3. If you could pitch a name for the home arena of the Mexico City Kings, what would you propose?

4. Do you think our defence oriented play style will help us or hurt us once the playoffs start?

5. What is something that you're really proud of, but never get to brag about?

6. What puts a smile on your face every day?

Just now, hylands said:

1. It looks like we will probably match up with Houston in the 1st round of the playoffs. What are your immediate thoughts on this potential series?

2. Are you happy with how your player performed in the regular season? Anything that surprised you?

3. If you could pitch a name for the home arena of the Mexico City Kings, what would you propose?

4. Do you think our defence oriented play style will help us or hurt us once the playoffs start?

1. This is gonna be an intense series. A lot of history between these two teams. I'm confident that we can get the series win though.

2. Right now my player is playing like I expected. I'm still fresh to the team so I'm not at my peak performance yet.

3. I think a good name would be the Mexico City Coliseum. That way our fans could give thumbs down to the opposing team.

4. Defense wins games. Clutch goals will be needed, but our D-core can do it.

5. I've bowled in 2 out of state bowling tournaments and have medaled in one of the 3 pairs so far. I'm trying to go 3 for 3 this weekend. 

6. Being able to hang out with friends and do things I never thought I could. For example, I'm going to a bowling tournament this weekend and I'm excited to see old friends!

3 hours ago, hylands said:

1. It's going to be the most important series, if we can win it, we can get the cup!

2. I have been very happy, solid numbers and a good team around me

3. Los Tacos la arena

4. I think it depends on the opponents, most of the other teams play very offensive minded game so if we can neutralize that then we could win the cup

5. My good rookie year, because there is someone better currently :(

6. You and this team ❤️

Its a me, bc i like helping busy GMs!

1. Series is now 3-2 for Miami, Do you think we will come back to even it out and win in 7?

2. What are your thoughts on the teams performance so far in the 1st round?

3. If we do make it out of the 1st round, How close of a 2nd round do you anticipate?

4. If we drop in 1st round, What is your player going to do with the offseason before VHLE and VHL drafts?

5. What would be your perfect pizza?

6. Were these questions any good?

On 2/19/2024 at 4:54 PM, Snussu said:

Its a me, bc i like helping busy GMs!

1. Series is now 3-2 for Miami, Do you think we will come back to even it out and win in 7?

2. What are your thoughts on the teams performance so far in the 1st round?

3. If we do make it out of the 1st round, How close of a 2nd round do you anticipate?

4. If we drop in 1st round, What is your player going to do with the offseason before VHLE and VHL drafts?

5. What would be your perfect pizza?

6. Were these questions any good?

1. I think we can get it to game 7 and make a run. Unfortunately, our run was cut short.

2. I think we all did well, but we weren't the better team in the end.

3. It would have been very close. We have a good squad that could have done some damage.

4. Right now, I'm going to be working on myself to get ready for the VHLM draft.

5. The perfect pizza is plain. I said it.

6. Of course. Sometimes the simple questions are the best.