(S67) RW - Acyd Burn, TPE: 30

Acydburn

Welcome to the VHL @Acydburn

I'm the GM of the Las Vegas Aces. Winners of the S64 Founders Cup! You've joined at a great time. It's the offseason and we have just finished our draft. Vegas would like to offer you a role as one of our depth wingers to start, with an opportunity to rapidly move up as you improve! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or I the league discord. There is even a dedicated page for newcomers to learn the ropes.

If you're interested I'll be happy to send along a standard VHLM contract for you to sign!

Either way welcome and enjoy your time in the VHL. 

Come to Vegas and bet on the Aces

gPBJFcV.png

Hello @Acydburn

Let me open up my offer with a question, do you want to make history? San Diego was introduced this off-season and is in its inaugural season in the league. What does this mean for you? Well, it means YOU are the one that is being offered the chance to set team records, be the first to do anything and everything on this team, and have your name cemented in the legacy that is the Marlins. I’m sure that’s intrigued you, so let me tell you what else is in it for you.

I am a thirteen-year veteran in sim leagues. I know sim leagues inside and out, I’ve been a GM on and off in multiple sim leagues for around eight of those thirteen years, meaning not only will you have someone behind you every step of the way that is willing to help you with everything, but also someone who knows what they are talking about and is going to ensure you’re active and doing everything I can to personally see you grow and succeed in the league.

Now if this sounds good, which I personally believe it does, all you need to do to begin your time here in San Diego is quote this offer and say “I accept”. I’ll be offering for you on the VHL Portal shortly after, and you’ll receive a link to our discord LR too.

Welcome to the league regardless of your decision.

16 minutes ago, Acydburn said:

Player Information

Username: Acydburn

Player Name: Acyd Burn

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: RW

Height: 70 in.

Weight: 190 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

How did you hear about us?

You should check out our discord server it's super active and if you have any questions or anything you can ask them there!

If you got any questions let me know!

imageproxy.png

Hello there!

We are the Houston Bulls and we want you to understand that there are only a few cities worth playing for - and HOUSTON IS ONE OF THEM! We are fierce and we can help you grow and become a star! We had an amazing first season and we believe we can return to playoffs! Wanna be a part of it?

You might ask yourself - why should I join? We are the 2nd-year team under a new GM and amazing players that like to help each other and have fun along the way! We believe in greatness and we believe you are greatness! Currently, we can offer you 2nd Line RW role but that might change along with your progression and the way how our team is gonna set up. Currently - think about our offer and tell me what you think.

FrostBeard, GM of Houston Bulls

• Commissioner
3 hours ago, Beaviss said:

Welcome to the league!

How did you hear about us?

You should check out our discord server it's super active and if you have any questions or anything you can ask them there!

If you got any questions let me know!

Thank you,

I followed your post from reddit! r/canucks to be specific.

Hey @Acydburn! Halifax 21st GM here! We're coming off back to back Founder's Cup finals appearances and we're looking to go for it again this season. I can offer top 9 minutes for sure, but most of our players are around the same place you are in terms of TPE, so you would have no trouble at all moving up in the depth chart if you put in the work. We have a whole bunch of new, active members, loaded into a team Discord server, all of whom would be happy to help you out with getting to know your way around the site. We're a fourth year expansion team, who has had nothing but success in a league that is generally hard to win in for back to back seasons. The only thing we have yet to do is capture our first cup! You could help us there. You would really improve our team and I'd love to have you along.

The team also will be participating in some extracurricular activities, including a captains vote in the next few days. But if I had to pick three things that this team is good at doing it would be winning, helping each other out wherever we can, and most importantly having fun! So what do you say? Want to be a member of the 21st? To accept this offer just quote the post and say "accepted", although whether you choose us or not, I wish you the best of luck in your career! ?

• Commissioner
11 minutes ago, Thranduil said:

Hey @Acydburn! Halifax 21st GM here! We're coming off back to back Founder's Cup finals appearances and we're looking to go for it again this season. I can offer top 9 minutes for sure, but most of our players are around the same place you are in terms of TPE, so you would have no trouble at all moving up in the depth chart if you put in the work. We have a whole bunch of new, active members, loaded into a team Discord server, all of whom would be happy to help you out with getting to know your way around the site. We're a fourth year expansion team, who has had nothing but success in a league that is generally hard to win in for back to back seasons. The only thing we have yet to do is capture our first cup! You could help us there. You would really improve our team and I'd love to have you along.

The team also will be participating in some extracurricular activities, including a captains vote in the next few days. But if I had to pick three things that this team is good at doing it would be winning, helping each other out wherever we can, and most importantly having fun! So what do you say? Want to be a member of the 21st? To accept this offer just quote the post and say "accepted", although whether you choose us or not, I wish you the best of luck in your career! ?

Accepted!

Hey @Acydburn

Firstly welcome to the league. I'm the GM of a new expansion team, the Mexico City Kings, and the generic copypaste above has probably answered all your questions, do I'll just get right into the details. I can give you 2nd line minutes and special teams time, and eventually 1st line minutes as you move up the depth chart. We have an active team that uses discord as our primary means of communication. We have all the right pieces to be a strong contender, with a good goalie, the best forward, a solid defensive core, and me.

If you'd like to make history with us just quote this post and say accepted.

Good luck and have fun in the league

P.S - Are you from r/canucks? If so Mexico is the perfect place since I'm a canucks fan, and we got atleast one other here :D

edit: damnit too slow

Edited by Nykonax

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

Hey @Acydburn

Firstly welcome to the league. I'm the GM of a new expansion team, the Mexico City Kings, and the generic copypaste above has probably answered all your questions, do I'll just get right into the details. I can give you 2nd line minutes and special teams time, and eventually 1st line minutes as you move up the depth chart. We have an active team that uses discord as our primary means of communication. We have all the right pieces to be a strong contender, with a good goalie, the best forward, a solid defensive core, and me.

If you'd like to make history with us just quote this post and say accepted.

Good luck and have fun in the league

P.S - Are you from r/canucks? If so Mexico is the perfect place since I'm a canucks fan, and we got atleast one other here :D

edit: damnit too slow

Sorry man =/, living in Alberta and being a Canucks fan must be rough lol.

Just now, Acydburn said:

Sorry man =/, living in Alberta and being a Canucks fan must be rough lol.

Haha, I'm a traitor since I also cheer for the Flames, but Canucks are #1 :P