GM 75: Vancouver Wolves vs. Toronto Legion

VHL Games

Just now, omgitshim said:

Looks good to me!

Both goalies stood on there heads but the offense from Vancouver couldn't even pot one.

14 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Both goalies stood on there heads but the offense from Vancouver couldn't even pot one.

Honestly with how the start of the season went shocked to see Rift play so good against quality team. 

We'll take it though, we need a streak going here tough as hell scheduling this season at least for us. Steady diet of top NA rivals, feel like we saw Mos and Sea briefly and other than sparingly against Mos, we don't see Sea again till near deadline. It's like a twenty game meat grinder right now just to carve anything into the NA race. I know some hate the switch back to conferences but it can create interesting narratives especially with STHS scheduling mixed in. 

1 minute ago, Devise said:

Honestly with how the start of the season went shocked to see Rift play so good against quality team. 

We'll take it though, we need a streak going here tough as hell scheduling this season at least for us. Steady diet of top NA rivals, feel like we saw Mos and Sea briefly and other than sparingly against Mos, we don't see Sea again till near deadline. It's like a twenty game meat grinder right now just to carve anything into the NA race. I know some hate the switch back to conferences but it can create interesting narratives especially with STHS scheduling mixed in. 

I don't mind the conferences I just think its to early to have them back imo.

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

I don't mind the conferences I just think its to early to have them back imo.

All teams still play each other 8 times so it doesn't actually change anything. I think all it does is put conference teams against each other in lumps instead of having it be more randomly spread out.

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

All teams still play each other 8 times so it doesn't actually change anything. I think all it does is put conference teams against each other in lumps instead of having it be more randomly spread out.

Oh then its ok i like them.

16 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Yeah I was more referencing inter conference playoffs. Games against each other for teams fighting each other in conference standings effectively worth more because your stealing points from a team who can actually take a spot from you. 

Edited by Devise

• Commissioner
26 minutes ago, Devise said:

Yeah I was more referencing inter conference playoffs. Games against each other for teams fighting each other in conference standings effectively worth more because your stealing points from a team who can actually take a spot from you. 

I mean kinda but with crossover being applied even a European team can still take a spot from you.

9 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I mean kinda but with crossover being applied even a European team can still take a spot from you.

Oh, right I forgot crossover was being applied tbh.