Being Dealt to Malmö also a rant on Nyko

Gaudette

Well so here we are I was traded to Malmö. Thank fucking god I wouldn't be able to stay on a team with a fucking Nyko he's so immature and a locker room cancer from my training camp time there never again. When I see him on the ice he will be knocked out dead I can't stand him that much Nyko I'm coming for you.

Well let's get to the trade I'm happy Shawn listened to my trade request and I'm able to play with my best bud Nacho who I've played with in Halifax all the time so I mean that's nice u know but thank you Advantage for trading for me and Shawn for moving me but yeah I think I will have a great career In Malmö but if I don't I don't u know Atleast I'm with good players in a good organization. Let's go Malmö!

31 minutes ago, Gaudette said:

Thank fucking god I wouldn't be able to stay on a team with a fucking Nyko he's so immature and a locker room cancer

ACCURATE

1 hour ago, Gaudette said:

Thank fucking god I wouldn't be able to stay on a team with a fucking Nyko he's so immature and a locker room cancer from my training camp time there never again. When I see him on the ice he will be knocked out dead I can't stand him that much Nyko I'm coming for you.

ikr, what a prick