So... I got injured

BluObieZ

Attention: @Beketov has told me that I am allowed to post this for last week because I was injured and was not able to get to my laptop

So yeah… I got injured on set 2 weeks ago. I was laying track for my dolly and this fucking idiot of a noob was looking at my dolly. Which is fine if you want to learn. Well… Moron takes off the dollies brakes to test out how it moves. Only problem is that there was a slight hill behind us. So the dolly which is about 250k that has a camera that is about 100k on it takes off down the hill. I take off after it and try to stop it. I get behind it to brace it and stop it. Well this thing weighs a few hundred pounds and it’s going downhill. So it knocks me on my ass and my body stops it… No broken bones but sore as a mother fuck. Kid was sent home for that and I got the last laugh till the next day where I was not able to get out of bed because I was so sore. Here I am 2 weeks later just finally thinking about returning to work. Fuck that noob. I hope he learned to never touch a dolly when there is a camera on it and when its on a hill. Kid is lucky I was too busy being hurt to run up the hill to yell at him.

• Commissioner

Dolly > Human Body

You should know this by now buddy :P

Hopefully that green fuck is getting blacklisted though. Never touch someone else’s gear, especially a dolly on a hill.

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

Dolly > Human Body

Hopefully that green fuck is getting blacklisted though. Never touch someone else’s gear, especially a dolly on a hill.

Hey leave me out of this.

8 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

dont you ever disrespect Robert fuckin Zimmers like that ever again.

but yes he is a pussy

Coming from a pussy that's not saying much ;)

5 hours ago, Beketov said:

Dolly > Human Body

Oh I know this but I had to stop it because that's expensive equipment.

8 hours ago, BOOM said:

What were you shooting? 

Spinning Out. Some new Netflix show about figure skating.