I Should be in the Hall of Fame as a Builder

eaglesfan036

It's been a while since I had super meaningful contributions on here, but let's look at the list of many of things I did to help this great website. I will try to do this in chronological order:

1) Grader - I think at least a year. This was way back with the old grading system old people will know what I mean

2) VHLM GM - Extremely active GM with Yukon, go back and look at my posts with them around like S35 I think it was. I won back to back cups with Yukon and made it to the finals 3 seasons in a row

3) VHL GM - I was initially an extremely active VHL GM, won the cup with Calgary in S44, made it to 3 straight finals (S44-S47). After that I was just a decent GM but still was with Calgary for a very long tenure

4) VHLM Commish - I spent I believe 2 real life years as a VHLM Commish, and really helped reform the VHLM by constantly keeping a watchful eye on my GMs making sure they were active, popping into locker rooms, consistently posting game threads, hosting drafts, etc. Worked with many fine people in this role such as Smarch, Flyersfan, and Adv and was the consistent presence there the whole time. Led some VHLM reforms such as firing DT for refusing to play his active player over a higher tpe inactive, implemented the 3 game thread posts for practice facility change (led to way more discussion and caring about the games).

5) BoG member - I don't remember how long I was in there, pretty sure it spans over many years. I would like to rejoin the BoG at some point, but I understand why I haven't been put back in considering how trolly I have been lately.

6) Led many recruitment iniaitives - I wasn't ever head of recruitment per se, but I did organize us having ads on Reddit and maybe Twitter, posted all sorts of new member guides that are still available, spammed lots of youtube comments, etc. I also used to try to chat up and help out new members as much as possible.

7) My regression articles - probably my most meaningful contribution as of late. I know that aren't game changing or anything but the numbers are pretty cool to see.

My point is, I have a pretty comparable track to @flyersfan1453 and @diamond_ace, as they have taken on many of the same roles as me. And while they overall have made more good players than me, I have made some pretty solid ones in the past in RGIII and Tim TebowGow, and Gritty looks to be on that track too.