Recruited From: Other (I LIVE HERE)

Position: LW

Height: 77 in.

Weight: 222 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome back Street!

Let me know if you need any help getting back into the grove of the site. Check out the discord channel that's where all the active people hangout.

Hello! welcome back to the league! I am the GM of the Ottawa Lynx and i would love to have you on our team! we are currently in 1st place of the league and we have a great shot at the cup! I can give you some 3rd line time for the rest of the season and the playoff run. Let me know if you are interested! Other GMs will send you offers too shortly

1 minute ago, Esso2264 said:

Hello! welcome back to the league! I am the GM of the Ottawa Lynx and i would love to have you on our team! we are currently in 1st place of the league and we have a great shot at the cup! I can give you some 3rd line time for the rest of the season and the playoff run. Let me know if you are interested! Other GMs will send you offers too shortly

Correction: you are tied for first  lol 

@street should know the facts before joining ;)  that being said I have a fully active roster and can only offer a new player a bench ride into the great beyond lol (I literally have 0 min to give). Street, i will keep an eye on you at draft time  and if you have questions I would be more than happy to help you get back in the swing of things. That being said welcome back to the show and good luck!

Normally I’d hold back an offer,l because I have no minutes to really give, but you’re a veteran and I suppose you know the drill already. I’ve got space for you on Saskatoon but you’d be getting between five to ten minutes a game I’d estimate. 

10 minutes ago, Peace said:

Normally I’d hold back an offer,l because I have no minutes to really give, but you’re a veteran and I suppose you know the drill already. I’ve got space for you on Saskatoon but you’d be getting between five to ten minutes a game I’d estimate. 

Well if we are all offering now, I Could let @street take me up on my offer to ride the bench in to the playoffs  LMAO... If it helps my locker room is ballin'. Click accept if you want filler min and that is if you are lucky :D

I think my sales pitch is by far the best ?

22 hours ago, Esso2264 said:

I  like this one.