S66 Playoff Index

Devise

INDEX

@VHLM GM

Playoff index set, feel free to send your lines in to the same email address as you have been for your playoff match ups. I believe for sim scheduling if we are sticking similar to VHL that for Rounds 1 and the first 4 games of Round 2 we will be simming at two games for each team per day. After Game 4 in the second round we move to a one game per day sim. Let me know if you have any issues or questions as always. 

Best of luck in the playoffs everyone. :cheers: 

• Devise pinned and featured this topic

Blade and I are working on getting our lines submitted in the next hour or two.

@VHLM GM Second set of tonight's double sim coming in about an hour, just want to allow the 4 GM's who could be swept the chance to change lines. I did get a couple of requests just letting you guys know it will still be coming in an hourish. :cheers: 

Edited by Devise

• 2 weeks later...

@Devise @Esso2264 Are we able to come to an agreement to sim 2 games a night aside from just the 1? @BladeMaiden and I are on board.

With the VHL season completed I think its in best interest to get the off-season underway a tad quicker. Another positive...maybe a sim-free weekend for Devise ?

5 minutes ago, Jubo07 said:

@Devise @Esso2264 Are we able to come to an agreement to sim 2 games a night aside from just the 1? @BladeMaiden and I are on board.

With the VHL season completed I think its in best interest to get the off-season underway a tad quicker. Another positive...maybe a sim-free weekend for Devise ?

I have decided I won’t be changing my lines, probably best to get these games over with so we can get on with the off season activities.  Thanks Jubo for getting the ball rolling on this ❤️

3 hours ago, Jubo07 said:

I believe we're owed a sim today anyone because the one that happened today was for Thursday and today's Friday. 

But yeah. Let's do er.