Ottawa Lynx GM

Banackock

Wow. Back in the day we were happy to get 3 applicants to apply for VHLM GM.

I am officially applying to become the Ottawa Lynx GM. For me personally, they are the only VHLM Team I would want to GM (Besides Philly), because they are my VHLM home historically. I had my first player on the Ottawa ICE DOGS and have consistently had the pleasure of being signed and been drafted by @diamond_ace.

Qualifications include previously being the VHLM commishioner for two real life years, leading the Yukon Rush to back to back cup championships and three straight finals, all while being a super active and engaging GM. I know that I like to troll around, but I have shown in the past I always take my commitments seriously, and would enjoy getting back to serving this great league again. 

6 hours ago, uphillmoss said:

I would love to take this job. I have served this team faithfully as an agm, and I hope you let me take over. I have also been a two time wjc gm. I am active on the forums and discord. I hope that you give me a chance to prove myself. If you do, I promise I won’t let you down

Good luck man, hope you get it :)

2 hours ago, uphillmoss said:

Kinda wish that was still the case

While I was VHLM Commish I wouldn't even have one applicant.... :(

? I do think that the AGM deserves the job, especially if the GM vouches for them. VHLM GM is intriguing, however. Ottawa is my team, very interesting. Maybe the next one!