(S68) D - Whiskey Malone, TPE: 30

mollymcdeath

imageproxy.png

Hello there @mollymcdeath and welcome to VHL!

It is great to see new people join us, so please, be sure to ask any questions if you have them and I will do my best to answer them!

I am GM of Houston Bulls and we are ready to compete for the playoffs with quality players and a core of exiting players! We want you to be a part of it! Currently, for Whiskey Malone, we can have a role on the 2nd line and have high minutes! I truly hope you will decide to join Houston as I believe you will fit right in with us!

I would strongly suggest for you to wait some time for other teams to get their offers too!

If you do want to join us, just quote this message and say "Accepted" or anything other of you so please.

In the end, no matter which team you choose, I wish you good luck in VHL and hope you will have an amazing time!

GM FrostBeard

5 minutes ago, mollymcdeath said:

Player Information

Username: mollymcdeath

Player Name: Whiskey Malone

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: D

Height: 77 in.

Weight: 215 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@mollymcdeath Welcome to the league! How did you hear about us? I'm here if you have any question about the league or the process you are going through. Hit me up if you need any help.

1 hour ago, rjfryman said:

@mollymcdeath Welcome to the league! How did you hear about us? I'm here if you have any question about the league or the process you are going through. Hit me up if you need any help.

Thanks! I came from the recruiting post in the Nashville Predators subreddit.

Just now, mollymcdeath said:

Thanks! I came from the recruiting post in the Nashville Predators subreddit.

That's awesome. Love the fact that we are getting more and more of the best fan base in hockey. So next steps for you might be reading the vhlm newsletter and then talking with some of the GM's and AGM's whom have reached out see if any of them seem like a good fit. Don't worry since its your first season there are no real wrong answers, we have great people helping every team and if you have any questions I along with many other people would be happy to help answer any question you have.

590874832_AcesRecrutmentImage.png.8d8ac935c7a07523cdb3cfbd9e63bb23.png

Welcome to the league @mollymcdeath!  I am the Las Vegas Aces GM. The Aces need more players this upcoming season, and we could definitely use a defenseman like yourself. I can offer second pairing defense minutes, as well as powerplay AND penalty kill time! That has potential to become first line minutes if you stay active. We would love to see you in green and white this upcoming season! If you are interested, quote this offer and say "Accept"

-Matt_O

Q927fB2.png&key=b958f5c0a6fa11933a4d3914

Hi @mollymcdeath and welcome to the VHL. I am Berocka and I am the Assistant GM for the Mississauga Hounds.

We probably won't be making a run for the cup this season as we are a bit light on for players. However this does give you the opportunity to play for first line minutes and also high special team minutes. I see you have already done your rookie profile and that is a great start. I like the part of him being a drinker, we had a drunk player on our team last year and he ended up top of the scoring. If the Hounds seem like the place for you quote this offer and respond with "Accepted"

Should you need any help with your player or the site please don't hesitate to contact me or @GustavMattias who is the General Manager of the Hounds.

Best of luck where ever you end up and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thanks Berocka

13 minutes ago, berocka said:

I like the part of him being a drinker, we had a drunk player on our team last year and he ended up top of the scoring.

If you're curious, just type "Callum MacElroy" into the search bar and read any article I've written...

We'd love to have you @mollymcdeath, but even if you don't sign with the Hounds, good luck!

Hey there @mollymcdeath

I would like to extend an offer to you to join Minnesota. 

We can offer third pairing minutes as well as future second/first pairing minutes and PK/PP time if you stay active and want to compete!

We are a cup contender this season coming off a rebuild and could use another active player!

If you are interested just quote this and say "accepted" and I can send you a contract offer.

Cheers!

Rayzor

Xh70Nu7.png

Hi @mollymcdeath! Welcome to the league! I am Assistant AGM of the Mexico City Kings. We'd love to have you on our squad and can offer you lots of ice-time. Just quote this message and say "accept" if you want to join the Kings. Looking forward to having you around the league! Don't hesitate to ask me, or anyone, questions if you have them!

13 hours ago, mollymcdeath said:

Player Information

Username: mollymcdeath

Player Name: Whiskey Malone

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: D

Height: 77 in.

Weight: 215 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the forum! 

I see you've gotten a ton of offers, so I'll keep mine shorter than the others. I know it's a bit overwhelming to read through them all. 

Saskatoon can give you a top four defensive role and minutes on the PK, most likely between 20-22 minutes a game depending on the individual sims. If you're interested just quote me on here and say 'accepted' and we will tender you a portal contract and invite you to our forum hosted team locker room. 

Regards, 
Peace.