(S68) G - Alisson Becker, TPE: 30

Tuukka

Xh70Nu7.png

Hi @Tuukka! Welcome to the league! I am Assistant AGM of the Mexico City Kings. We'd love to have you on our squad and can offer you lots of ice-time. Just quote this message and say "accept" if you want to join the Kings. Looking forward to having you around the league! Don't hesitate to ask me, or anyone, questions if you have them!

14 minutes ago, Tuukka said:

Player Information

Username: Tuukka

Player Name: Alisson Becker

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: G

Height: 73 in.

Weight: 189 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@Tuukka Welcome to the league! How did you hear about us? I'm here if you have any question about the league or the process you are going through. Hit me up if you need any help.

• Commissioner

Welcome @Tuukka, Some of the other GM's may throw you some offers to join there team. I am the GM of the Ottawa Lynx we made it all the way to the finals last season but could not win the cup. I am currently looking for a goalie to help round out the team. Currently we have a spot open for a back up with the ability to split starts if you stay active! I believe you could be a crucial piece to us winning a cup this season. 

If you would like to become a part of the Ottawa Lynx quote this and say accepted!

3 hours ago, Tuukka said:

Player Information

Username: Tuukka

Player Name: Alisson Becker

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: G

Height: 73 in.

Weight: 189 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the forum! 

Saskatoon needs a starting goaltender (almost desperately so) to start the season, and we're hoping that'll be you; if you're interested with signing on as Saskatoon's starting goaltender just let me know by quoting my reply and saying accepted! If you need any help just send me a PM and I'll do my best to assist you with anything you need. Good luck with your goalies career, and once again welcome to the forum. 

Regards,
Peace

1 hour ago, Peace said:

Welcome to the forum! 

Saskatoon needs a starting goaltender (almost desperately so) to start the season, and we're hoping that'll be you; if you're interested with signing on as Saskatoon's starting goaltender just let me know by quoting my reply and saying accepted! If you need any help just send me a PM and I'll do my best to assist you with anything you need. Good luck with your goalies career, and once again welcome to the forum. 

Regards,
Peace

Accepted! Thanks for the offers everyone!