GM 116: HC Davos Dynamo vs. Toronto Legion

VHL Games

16 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

I'm gonna beat the shit out of a Toronto cab driver for this

For a GM who traded away all the top players you constantly seem upset when your team performs as expected. Unless you were planning on rebuilding and completing same time?

25 minutes ago, Devise said:

For a GM who traded away all the top players you constantly seem upset when your team performs as expected. Unless you were planning on rebuilding and completing same time?

You're fucked when you need to rebuild

20 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

You're fucked when you need to rebuild

Sure but at least when my team loses I'll expect it. Like don't get me wrong nobody likes losing, but like..if you make moves to compete later and rebuild now you kind of are calling your own shot and putting yourself in the losing column for now. If anything you should be mad when you win, although I guess if people just own all the picks winning and losing is irrelevant. 

51 minutes ago, Devise said:

Sure but at least when my team loses I'll expect it. Like don't get me wrong nobody likes losing, but like..if you make moves to compete later and rebuild now you kind of are calling your own shot and putting yourself in the losing column for now. If anything you should be mad when you win, although I guess if people just own all the picks winning and losing is irrelevant. 

If I was upset at losses, wouldn't that tell you that I'm maybe like, trying to win?

7 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

If I was upset at losses, wouldn't that tell you that I'm maybe like, trying to win?

If you were trying to win trading your offensive core doesn't make much sense. 

1 hour ago, ShawnGlade said:

Clearly your off season approach to trying to win fooled the hell out of me.

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, ShawnGlade said:

It does when the prospects actually wanna play here because of the LR now

TMW Helsinki has an active and strong core of players and an active locker room despite never having a huge fire sale and getting rid of everyone.

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

TMW Helsinki has an active and strong core of players and an active locker room despite never having a huge fire sale and getting rid of everyone.

Different players and users

I will say though, I don't see why every got their panties in a twist here. I never actually complained about this loss, I knew Toronto was gonna win, just decided to make a joke about it. Couple people joined the circlejerk and took this shit for real. Kinda odd

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

I will say though, I don't see why every got their panties in a twist here. I never actually complained about this loss, I knew Toronto was gonna win, just decided to make a joke about it. Couple people joined the circlejerk and took this shit for real. Kinda odd

I legitimately didn’t read any other comments in here. I just figured I’d go for the joke since it sounded like you had the fire sale as the only way to get an active locker room.

1 hour ago, ShawnGlade said:

I’ll trash talk you for eternity after that Glade - Harving trade, following a complete fire sale of your top players. ? Don’t worry though, I have Madden in fantasy, so you keep giving him ice time and you’re safe from being the recipient of more trash talk. Just when Davos and Toronto play. 

Its all a joke in the end. Canadians are sarcastic, it’s in our nature.