Claimed:Laichly Rift's Pajodcast Episode #77

Devise

http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/3667547/file.html

PaGropuies unite the next edition is here. We talk some league news, give our game of the weeks and our Laichs and Dislikes for players. We do halfway award predictions and awkwardly go through some of last weeks PajodTask. We also set a PajodTask for next week and do the new and improved outro. All in all a weird one. So strap on your tinfoil and watch out for UFO's because it can only get strange!

Only about half an hour in but nice one so far!

A Laich for me, Advantage talking about Adam Cry-Lad, I dig that :)

And I just saw that gif on HfBoards, maybe with a few changes it could be used nicely to sum up Logan Laich's goalscoring skills this season :D :

jufvWSu.gif

Edited by RomanesEuntDomus

Context: 3/3 - I'd say Houston is a top laner, just doing whatever the fuck they want while the rest of the team does stuff together. Viet would thrive in the league today with welfare and all the other "easy" ways to earn TPE. Nice to see Collier and Spud getting some recognition. What do you mean it doesn't matter if you're in the box? You put your team at a disadvantage. I agree with Chris that GM of the year should come down to either Mike or Chris. Good job on the Pajodtasks. Yawn, New York propaganda. 

Professionalism: 2/2 - As professional as you can be when acting out some of those scenes.

Editing: 1/1 - Yup.

Overall: 6/6

Listening it in bits of 20ish minutes while traveling. Finished the first part and thanks for the congrats.

We are not married yet though. Wedding will be in about 34 days.

walkerguna1.jpg

J/K....congrats on both occasions.

walkerguna1.jpg

J/K....congrats on both occasions.

Gosh what a horrible floral design on the bottom of her dress. #fashiontipsbyJoey

The challenge was three questions. One to each of us (Jericho, Chris and myself.) Just a bump to remind people of said PajodTask as we will likely be recording on Friday or Saturday as Wrestlemania is Sunday. So get your stuff in if you want it answered. Cheers!