(S69) RW - Symere Myles, TPE: 30

InciteHysteria

• Commissioner

Welcome @InciteHysteria, Some of the other GM's may throw you some offers to join there team. I am the GM of the Ottawa Lynx we made it all the way to the finals last season but could not win the cup. I am currently looking for forwards to help round out the team. Currently we have spots open on the third line with the ability to move up to higher profile roles if you stay active! 

If you would like to become a part of the Ottawa Lynx quote this and say accepted!

Hey @InciteHysteria! Halifax 21st AGM here! We're coming off of a 2nd round Founder's Cup knockout and we're looking to go for it all this season. I can offer top 9 minutes for sure, some of our players are higher tpe but you would have no trouble at all moving up in the depth chart if you put in the work. We have a whole bunch of new, active members, loaded into a team Discord server, all of whom would be happy to help you out with getting to know your way around the site/back into the league. We're a fifth year expansion team, who has had nothing but success in a league that is generally hard to get into the playoffs. The only thing we have yet to do is capture our first cup! You could help us there. You would really improve our team and I'd love to have you along.

The team also will be participating in some extracurricular activities. But if I had to pick three things that this team is good at doing it would be winning, helping each other out wherever we can, and most importantly having fun! So what do you say? Want to be a member of the 21st? To accept this offer just quote the post and say "accepted", although whether you choose us or not, I wish you the best of luck in your career! ?

Welcome to the league @InciteHysteria! I'm not a team GM but I play for the Halifax 21st and I will always be a proponent of teams willingness to help players out as well as their seemingly endless success. Ultimately the choice is yours but I'd love to see another new and active player come to Halifax. Good luck and welcome to the VHL!

22 hours ago, Acydburn said:

Welcome @InciteHysteria, Some of the other GM's may throw you some offers to join there team. I am the GM of the Ottawa Lynx we made it all the way to the finals last season but could not win the cup. I am currently looking for forwards to help round out the team. Currently we have spots open on the third line with the ability to move up to higher profile roles if you stay active! 

If you would like to become a part of the Ottawa Lynx quote this and say accepted!

Accepted. Will happily play with you guys. Especially since you helped me get back into the league.

To the rest of the teams. Totally open to playing anywhere once the draft happens!