(S69) C - Dagmar Havlova, TPE: 40

diamond_ace

Not sure what exactly is going on, but I will just re-iterate my offer from earlier: Vegas can offer you second line minutes +powerplay time that will likely become first line minutes pretty quickly. We have a three point lead on Saskatoon for the eighth seed, and we could use some firepower to try to take down Philly or Ottawa in the first round. Come join us!

Not sure what’s happening but

Hey @diamond_ace! Halifax interim-GM here. Glad to see you making a C. I'd love to bring both VHL expansion GM's on one team so I'd be willing to let you battle it out on the 3rd line with some PK time. Since our Centre depth is very thin, I think I could get you into a higher role if you’re ready to battle for it. Also, major congratulations on getting the VHL GM job. 

I know you're a Chelski fan, but we can be PL buddies for the rest of the season. Other teams will offer for you, so my suggestion is to wait to hear everyone's offer before you accept one.  We’d love to have you be a major centrepiece in Halifax. Quote this and say accepted if you're interested in joining.

@diamond_ace glad you made a C tbh, we really need one. Our 2C went inactive, I'd be willing to drop him for you if you can remain committed (lol, like my joke?) and you'll receive top 6 mins, top 6 pp, top 6 pk, the works. 

We're a team everyone had counted out early on who has more or less secured a playoff spot at this point, so come make our team even stronger? :)

Hey @diamond_ace. Know what's great about Mexico City, diamonds are a key part of our cartel. Should you join the Kings you will be treated like a Narco God. First line minutes. Bump up those stats for the draft! 

Hope you consider joining us, we'd love to have you!

Motza

6 minutes ago, Motzaburger said:

Hey @diamond_ace. Know what's great about Mexico City, diamonds are a key part of our cartel. Should you join the Kings you will be treated like a Narco God. First line minutes. Bump up those stats for the draft! 

Hope you consider joining us, we'd love to have you!

Motza

Given how late I'm creating I'm not going to a team that's outside of the playoffs, I'd play 10 games. Would be very open to playing with you guys next season