Blockbuster Incoming - Taylor and Spud Traded?

Blockbuster Incoming - Taylor and Spud Traded?

It has been rumored for a long time now that Kameron Taylor and Malcom Spud are on the trade block in Cologne, but now, with the deadline less than 36 hours away, it looks like the two Express' star players have finally been dealt. A source from inside of the organisation has told us that Cologne GM Alexander Schneider and another GM have reached a deal that would send both players to a new team in a package deal. There are conflicting reports on the return for Cologne, one source has told us that it will consist of "multiple first rounders" while another one has stated that Cologne "will get a very promising young player along with a couple of second round picks". Apparently some minor details still need to be worked out between the two parties, so the deal has not been finalized yet, but both sides have agreed on which pieces will go each way. Looks like we could have a trade to announce within the next few hours...

Interesting. I hope this isn't just posturing because seeing a trade go down this trade deadline that is relevant would be a fun change of pace. I'm eager to see what happens with Taylor and Spud as well considering they are great pieces that could really shake up the playoff races. Sucks that Colliers amazing season will likely slow down with the loss of Taylor though. 

Knob*. 

I'm predicting a Dynamo arrival for those two.  I hope it doesn't fuck over my Spud predictions, though.

Lol In exchange for Young to Cologne Davos gets Taylor and Spud.