(S69) C - Jack Russell, TPE: 30

Quanack

F6RUb6J.png

@quanack welcome to the league! 

I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins and I am here to offer you a position on our team! Right now we can offer you 3rd line C with PP time, and we would love to see you grow with the rest of our team as we grow together and win games! We're hoping you have the same drive and passion we do, and look forward to possibly having you on our team. 

If you accept, quote this offer and we'll get things started :)

Hello @quanack! Welcome to the VHL :D !

I'm the current GM of the Halifax 21st. We're a team that has not missed out on playoffs in our history and we're known for developing top end talent and I'd like for you to get a good jump start on your career by getting as much support as possible as a player.

I'd like to offer you 2nd line minutes with PP and PK time. Of course there is room to grow on our team and we could give you line promotions based on your activity!

If this interests you as an offer, just quote this offer and say, "Accepted".

Sincerely,

fonziGG

Halifax GM

Edited by fonziGG

9 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

F6RUb6J.png

@quanack welcome to the league! 

I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins and I am here to offer you a position on our team! Right now we can offer you 3rd line C with PP time, and we would love to see you grow with the rest of our team as we grow together and win games! We're hoping you have the same drive and passion we do, and look forward to possibly having you on our team. 

If you accept, quote this offer and we'll get things started :)

Hello, @quanack I am the AGM of San Diego. As IR said, we have a great spot for you on the team, we'd love to have you in San Diego. The atmosphere is great, the team is super fun and active, you'd certainly get some great playing time which will also really help you improve at a fast pace :) Regardless, enjoy your time in the VHL and I hope to see you become huge no matter your choice!

image.png.3b4ed7c9ab9e0228bb80f0b99bc20126.png

Welcome to the league @quanack!

I'm Nyko, GM of the 3rd year expansion team Mexico City Kings. We can offer 1st line minutes and special teams timeWe also have an active discord locker room, with players and alumni. Our team has many sim league veterans, who can answer any questions you have about the league! In the past draft we picked up a ton of top tier talent with our many picks, and will be favourites for the cup this season.

If you'd like to join the Kings, please quote this offer and say accepted! I hope to see you on the team.

Have fun and good luck,

Nyko

7 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

image.png.3b4ed7c9ab9e0228bb80f0b99bc20126.png

Welcome to the league @quanack!

I'm Nyko, GM of the 3rd year expansion team Mexico City Kings. We can offer 1st line minutes and special teams timeWe also have an active discord locker room, with players and alumni. Our team has many sim league veterans, who can answer any questions you have about the league! In the past draft we picked up a ton of top tier talent with our many picks, and will be favourites for the cup this season.

If you'd like to join the Kings, please quote this offer and say accepted! I hope to see you on the team.

Have fun and good luck,

Nyko

This sounds great. I accept.

@quanack I would have loved to have had you in Mississauga playing for the Hounds, but it looks like you've already signed, so good luck with Mexico!

As a side note, this guy's username sounds quite a bit like the town of Qaanaaq (some may also know it as Thule, population 600), a small settlement in northwestern Greenland (yep, you read that right. Northwestern Greenland; its all-time record high temperature is 68 degrees Fahrenheit). I think it's time to introduce the Nuuk Nukes to the league, due to this latest expression of pro-Greenland sentiment.

Hey there @quanack

I would like to extend an offer to you to join Minnesota. 
We can offer second line minutes as well as PK/PP time if you stay active and want to compete!

We are the returning cup finalists and are looking to take another run at it this season!
If you are interested just quote this and say "accepted" and I can send you a contract offer.

Cheers!
~Rayzor