GM 74: D.C. Dragons vs. Calgary Wranglers

VHL Games

• Commissioner
18 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Whatever, This is crap, one of the best teams in the league and we drop all the games. I don't even believe this thing isn't rigged anymore

I can’t help but question why I would remotely care enough to rig a Calgary / DC game? I’m not even rigging for myself, I’m certainly not rigging for DC haha

9 hours ago, Bushito said:

Whatever, This is crap, one of the best teams in the league and we drop all the games. I don't even believe this thing isn't rigged anymore

I mean you broke historic run, that's an achievement you should be proud of

Also lmfao at notion of rigging in STHS based on ridiculous results - this sim is potato incarnated, that doesn't make any sense most of the time, which isn't necessarily that bad of a thing, since you can't easily predict the season outcome from the get-go.

• Commissioner
39 minutes ago, majesiu said:

Also lmfao at notion of rigging in STHS based on ridiculous results - this sim is potato incarnated, that doesn't make any sense most of the time, which isn't necessarily that bad of a thing, since you can't easily predict the season outcome from the get-go.

I mean if the league had 1 good team and 11 potatoes the good team would win 99% of its games and it would be amazingly easy to predict. The randomness we have is simply from the engine performing a coin toss between two teams it seems more or less equal most of the time. This game was more “good vs potato” and DC just hit that 1% haha