(S69) D - Brock Perry, TPE: 30

TheStranger

@TheStranger

first and foremost welcome! 

I'm the GM of the SD Marlins, I'll make this short and sweet... we want you! As a defender, we'd be able to offer you second pairing minutes with PP and PK time too! You'll continue to grow with a core that is wanting to win and as we continue to grow, we will continue to fight for a playoff spot. 

If you'd like to join us, quote this and accept, and lets get your journey started!! 

You will also receive offers from other GM's, so you can either accept mine now, or wait to see what other offers come in, regardless you have fun and enjoy the league! 

Hi @TheStranger. Welcome to the VHL! Thanks for joining this awesome league. I'm sure Brock Perry is set to have an amazing career with you leading them. Especially with such an awesomely American hockey player name. Your career will start with you joining a minor league team in the VHLM. Right now you will receive additional offers from other VHLM teams. Please take your time to accept an offer for the team that best fits you.

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers, Season 66 champions! Brock Perry would make a great addition to our team. We need a superstar defenseman to help lead us into the playoffs. Imagine being the top star in the city of Philadelphia! You would never have to buy a cheesesteak again!

This is an offer from the Reaper organization to Brock Perry to join the Philadelphia Reapers. 

To Accept just quote this post and say "I want to be a Reaper!"

16 minutes ago, TheStranger said:

Player Information

Username: TheStranger

Player Name: Brock Perry

Recruited From: Other (Post on Metroho Forum from few months ago)

Position: D

Height: 74 in.

Weight: 216 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Another Metroho fan! hows it going!

Let me know if you need any help getting started or if you have any questions!

Q927fB2.png&key=7e7062a3158a5e9bc3a7845d

Hello @TheStranger and welcome to the VHL! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'm here to extend you an offer. I'm a defenseman myself, so I value people like you and I wish I could have more of them.

...Which brings me to this: I'd like you to sign with the Hounds. If you sign here, you'll be on a team that's a legitimate contender for success, on the second pairing with time on both the power play and penalty kill.

If this sounds good to you, just quote my offer and say "accepted" to join the team, and we'll get you on our roster.

All in all, good luck, and feel free to ask any questions you might have!

-Gustav

imageproxy.png.05dc69e4bfaa2bb333588a8ab83c08b7.png

Hello there @TheStranger and welcome to VHL!

When it comes to teams where you would want to play at, Houston is the place where wins and fun meets amazing people! We are offering you a spot on our roster that is planning to compete for the Founder's Cup in VHLM! We are the team that already has a quality list of players, so what we can offer is 2nd pairing ice-time and a chance to grow with many talented players around! Let's make our journey better together!

Be sure to wait for other offers too, to see what suits best your needs on ice!

In the end, no matter what team you choose I wish you the best is your VHLM/VHL career and I truly hope to see you around! 

GM John Frostbeard

2 hours ago, TheStranger said:

Player Information

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the website! 

I am the GM of the Saskatoon Wild, and we're looking for active defensemen to round out our top four. 

Saskatoon can offer you a position on our second defensive pairing

We'll help you grow your player, answer any questions you have and assist you with everything you need on the forum. 

If you're interested, quote me and say accepted! 

Regards, 
Peace

image.png.3b4ed7c9ab9e0228bb80f0b99bc20126.png

Welcome to the league @TheStranger!

I'm Motzaburger, AGM of the 3rd year expansion team Mexico City Kings.

We can offer you second pairing minutes on our squad for the rest of the season as long as you are active!

We also have great discord locker room with players and alumni.

Our team has many sim league veterans, who can answer any questions you have about the league!

In the past draft we picked up a ton of top tier talent with our picks and will be favourites for the cup this season.

If you'd like to join the Kings, please quote this offer and say accepted! I hope to see you on the team.

Have fun and good luck,

- Motzaburger

Edited by Motzaburger

19 hours ago, TheStranger said:

Player Information

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey!

For all new players there is a Personalized Graphic Reward at 100 TPE and 150 TPE! You can read more about it here: Personalized Graphic Incentive Program.

Good luck with your new player, keep earning TPE to get these rewards!

• Commissioner

Hey @TheStranger ,

Welcome to the VHL, some of the other GM's may present some offers as well. I am the GM of the Ottawa Lynx, and we won the Founder's Cup last season! We're in need of some more players on defense! We're not going to be competitive this season but I can guarantee you first line minutes with PP/PK time to get some experience in the league!  If you would like to be a part of the Lynx just quote this post and say Accepted!

Even if you choose another team, I wish you luck in your career!