(S70) RW - Adil Mahmood, TPE: 30

Adil

• Commissioner

Hey @Adil,

Some of the other GMs may throw you an offer.

GM of the Ottawa Lynx here, winners of the 67 Founders Cup. The Ottawa Lynx are looking for a first/second line winger to take us to the playoffs! You would be a huge piece on the team! I can offer you first/second line minutes with PP/PK time if you stay active. Just quote this post and say accept to be a part of the Lynx!

unknown.png.c98281d0db054e0ff45ec5efbe9370bf.png

imageproxy.png.05dc69e4bfaa2bb333588a8ab83c08b7.png

Hello there @Adil

GM John Frostbeard here of Houston Bulls. We are the current champions of VHLM and are planning to make a run for it this season too! What we can offer you is 1st/2nd line ice-time with experienced players on our squad. Added to that, we are the team that never spots and we want to give you that mentality and help you on your first steps in VHL!

All in all, if you want to join our team - quote me and say "Accepted"

Surely wait for other offers too and I hope to see you around in VHL for quite some time!

#HornsUp

kAgV9Vg.png

@Adil welcome to the VHL! 

I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, and I'd love to offer you a position on our team! The draft just ended, so the off-season is slowly but surely coming to the end, so you've joined at a very fun time. Before you make a decision, I'd love to tell you a little bit more about the Marlins virtues, above and beyond what you see in our graphic. 

We praise activity

We indulge in conversation

There is always someone available to help you

We are inclusive and cherish all of our players

You will always be heard, and always have opportunities 

We hope you share the same virtues we do, and if you do feel like we're the best choice, just "quote" this offer and accept it. Otherwise enjoy the league and good luck on your journey! 

Hey!

For all new players there is a Personalized Graphic Reward at 100 TPE and 150 TPE! You can read more about it here: Personalized Graphic Incentive Program. And as a S70 you will claim here: CLAIM THREAD!

Good luck with your new player, keep earning TPE to get these rewards!

fhh1FgH.png

Welcome to the VHL @Adil

I am GM of Mexico City Kings & I can offer you first line minutes with us (as long as you stay active)!

I see your profile pic is Bure and I'm happy to tell you I'm a big Canucks fan. There is a few of us Canucks fans on our team and around the league. 

We're definitely going to be a very competitive team this season and will make a run for the cup!

if you want to join the Kings just quote this and say "Accept". 

Glad to have you around and let me know if you need anything in the meantime :)

- Motza

@Adil, if you check the teams I think you will find that Saskatoon Wild is perfectly placed for an amazing season this year. So please consider us, and no matter which team you choose you're welcome to contact us via PM or through Discord with any questions that you may have.

GM @Peace (Discord: MrZPeace#0598)
AGM @Elmebeck (Discord: VerloreneSiege#9910)

@Adil, Welcome to the VHLM! I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers. We've got a great team that are gunning for the cup. Your boy Gaudette is now on our team. He gave me the inside scoop about Adil Mahmood. It sounds like you're perfect for the Reapers!

If you wish to join the Reapers, quote this post and say "I want to be a Reaper!"

3 hours ago, DMaximus said:

@Adil, Welcome to the VHLM! I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers. We've got a great team that are gunning for the cup. Your boy Gaudette is now on our team. He gave me the inside scoop about Adil Mahmood. It sounds like you're perfect for the Reapers!

If you wish to join the Reapers, quote this post and say "I want to be a Reaper!"

I want to be a reaper