2014 NHL Playoff Thread

Guest Svoboda_3

Good to see the Canadians get the win after what could have been a deflating goal to end of the 3rd. Good on Montreal and good on Tokarski.

why?

His dive? Idk. I'm not a big hater of diving because I jsut really don't see how we can get rid of it.

Anywho furthest the Habs have ever been in my life being two wins away from the finals. Was born a few months late in 93. I imagine Moore is getting suspended as well.

Edited by Tyler

why?

The head tilt. He does it in what seems like every game. It ruins the integrity of the game, much like Suarez in Soccer and Chris Bosh in Basketball. It's stupid and it's a reason I'm not a big Plekanec fan (that and his turtleneck)

The head tilt. He does it in what seems like every game. It ruins the integrity of the game, much like Suarez in Soccer and Chris Bosh in Basketball. It's stupid and it's a reason I'm not a big Plekanec fan (that and his turtleneck)

yes Plekanc is ruining hockey

TimelySilverHarlequinbug.gif

854719144.gif?1401246168

846628023.gif?1396404617

Edited by Tyler

I think thats  pretty stupid comment. I never said he is ruining hockey, I'm saying it ruins the integrity which is a tad different. Those reckless hits are obviously not wanted by anyone, but put the Habs bias aside and look at the game as a hockey fan, the head tilt is stupid.

His dive? Idk. I'm not a big hater of diving because I jsut really don't see how we can get rid of it.

Anywho furthest the Habs have ever been in my life being two wins away from the finals. Was born a few months late in 93. I imagine Moore is getting suspended as well.

Weren't you just posting videos of the Bruins diving only a couple weeks ago?

Weren't you just posting videos of the Bruins diving only a couple weeks ago?

yes because they bitch about it, which is the irony aspect. I don't give a shit if people dive, but please don't turn around and say the other teams dive and you don't. Something something moral highground.

yes because they bitch about it, which is the irony aspect. I don't give a shit if people dive, but please don't turn around and say the other teams dive and you don't. Something something moral highground.

But doesn't excuse the fact the Habs have been embellishing things in this series more than anything. Also doesn't help that the fan base is blaming the Rangers every time a blue shirt hits a Habs Goaltender, 90% of them have been results of Habs D-Men pushing them in (I.e. Gorge on Nash, Emelin on Kreider, Markov on Stepan, etc.)

I think we need to differentiate between embellishing and diving. I can't fault a player for doing embellishing because of the league's overall lack of punishment towards it. You do your team a disservice if you don't do it and let the refs know you got tripped, hooked, high sticked, etc...

Diving, on the other hand, I can't stand. If you didn't get hit or tripped, stay on your feet and make a play.

I think we need to differentiate between embellishing and diving. I can't fault a player for doing embellishing because of the league's overall lack of punishment towards it. You do your team a disservice if you don't do it and let the refs know you got tripped, hooked, high sticked, etc...

Diving, on the other hand, I can't stand. If you didn't get hit or tripped, stay on your feet and make a play.

Oh no I'm talking about a blend of both really. Plekanec tilts his head back and the stick or puck is nowhere near his face. In fact last night I'm not even sure the guy hit his chest and Plekanec tilted his head, luckily they gave him a penalty for being an idiot.