Recruited From: Reddit

Position: LW

Height: 70 in.

Weight: 165 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

Where on Reddit did you hear about us? Let me know if you need any help getting started or if you have any questions.

fhh1FgH.png

Welcome to the league @DaNuge15!!!

I am GM of Mexico City Kings! I can offer you first line minutes with us as long as you stay active! 

You'll get lots of ice-time and will play with our top forwards!

I'd love to have you on the squad. We're definitely going to compete this season and run for the cup.

If you want to join the Kings just quote this and say "Accept". 

Glad to have you around and let me know if you need anything in the meantime :)

- Motza

8 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Welcome to the league!

Where on Reddit did you hear about us? Let me know if you need any help getting started or if you have any questions.

Was watching a game and someone suggested it 

kAgV9Vg.png

@DaNuge15welcome! 

I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, and I'd love to offer you a position on our team! The draft just ended, so the off-season is slowly but surely coming to the end, so you've joined at a very fun time. Before you make a decision, I'd love to tell you a little bit more about the Marlins virtues, above and beyond what you see in our graphic. WE ARE OFFERING SECOND LINE MINUTES, PP, PK, THE WHOLE SHEBANG! 

We praise activity

We indulge in conversation

There is always someone available to help you

We are inclusive and cherish all of our players

You will always be heard, and always have opportunities 

We hope you share the same virtues we do, and if you do feel like we're the best choice, just "quote" this offer and accept it. Otherwise enjoy the league and good luck on your journey! 

Hello @DaNuge15! Welcome to the VHL! The draft just passed last night so you’ve joined at just the right time to be able to pick any team you’d like!

I’m the Halifax 21st GM and we have been a team that has never missed the playoffs in our history! Currently, we would love to welcome you on our second line. If you continue to work hard and gain tonnes of TPE, you might be able to move up to the first and get some special teams time!

If this interests you at all, quote this and say “Accept!”. If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to PM me!

3 minutes ago, fonziGG said:

Hello @DaNuge15! Welcome to the VHL! The draft just passed last night so you’ve joined at just the right time to be able to pick any team you’d like!

I’m the Halifax 21st GM and we have been a team that has never missed the playoffs in our history! Currently, we would love to welcome you on our second line. If you continue to work hard and gain tonnes of TPE, you might be able to move up to the first and get some special teams time!

If this interests you at all, quote this and say “Accept!”. If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to PM me!

Accept

On 11/15/2019 at 12:48 AM, DaNuge15 said:

Player Information

Username: DaNuge15

Player Name: McDrai NugentHopkins

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: LW

Height: 70 in.

Weight: 165 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey!

For all new players there is a Personalized Graphic Reward at 100 TPE and 150 TPE! You can read more about it here: Personalized Graphic Incentive Program. And as a S70 you will claim here: CLAIM THREAD!

Good luck with your new player, keep earning TPE to get these rewards!