(S70) G - Jaxx Hextall, TPE: 30

ROOKIE745

• Commissioner

Hey @ROOKIE745,

Some of the other GMs may throw you an offer.

GM of the Ottawa Lynx here, winners of the 67 Founders Cup. The Ottawa Lynx are looking for a backup goalie to take us to the playoffs! You would be a huge piece on the team! I can offer you split starts if you stay active. Just quote this post and say accept to be a part of the Lynx!

unknown.png.c98281d0db054e0ff45ec5efbe9370bf.png

38 minutes ago, ROOKIE745 said:

Player Information

Username: ROOKIE745

Player Name: Jaxx Hextall

Recruited From: Member (a member shared it on a streaming site)

Position: G

Height: 79 in.

Weight: 192 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

Don't hesitate if you have any questions on how to get started or if you have any issues at all.

Welcome Rook(if you don't mind me calling you that)!  Like Beav said never be afraid to ask for help. There are dozens of helpful members on every day that can help you acclimate yourself to the league.

Hey @ROOKIE745! Welcome back to the VHL! Halifax 21st GM here!

We're coming off back to back Founder's Cup semi-finals appearances and we're looking to go for it again this season. I can offer you a starting role for sure but our backup goalie is in a similar TPE level as you so if you kept growing in TPE, I can't see why you couldn't keep starting. We have a whole bunch of new, active members, loaded into a team Discord server, all of whom would be happy to help you out with getting to know your way around the site. We're a 7th year expansion team, who has had nothing but success in a league that is generally hard to win in for back to back seasons. The only thing we have yet to do is capture our first cup! You could help us there. You would really improve our team and I'd love to have you along.

The team also will be participating in some extracurricular activities, including a drawful game nights! But if I had to pick three things that this team is good at doing it would be winning, helping each other out wherever we can, and most importantly having fun! So what do you say? Want to be a member of the 21st? To accept this offer just quote the post and say "accepted", although whether you choose us or not, I wish you the best of luck in your career! ;)

21 minutes ago, zepheter said:

Welcome Rook(if you don't mind me calling you that)!  Like Beav said never be afraid to ask for help. There are dozens of helpful members on every day that can help you acclimate yourself to the league.

Oh ya, that's fine! all the help is really appreciated, thank you!

Hey @ROOKIE745!

For all new players there is a Personalized Graphic Reward at 100 TPE and 150 TPE! You can read more about it here: Personalized Graphic Incentive Program. And as a S70 you will claim here: CLAIM THREAD!

Good luck with your new player, keep earning TPE to get these rewards!

On 11/17/2019 at 10:58 AM, fonziGG said:

Hey @ROOKIE745! Welcome back to the VHL! Halifax 21st GM here!

We're coming off back to back Founder's Cup semi-finals appearances and we're looking to go for it again this season. I can offer you a starting role for sure but our backup goalie is in a similar TPE level as you so if you kept growing in TPE, I can't see why you couldn't keep starting. We have a whole bunch of new, active members, loaded into a team Discord server, all of whom would be happy to help you out with getting to know your way around the site. We're a 7th year expansion team, who has had nothing but success in a league that is generally hard to win in for back to back seasons. The only thing we have yet to do is capture our first cup! You could help us there. You would really improve our team and I'd love to have you along.

The team also will be participating in some extracurricular activities, including a drawful game nights! But if I had to pick three things that this team is good at doing it would be winning, helping each other out wherever we can, and most importantly having fun! So what do you say? Want to be a member of the 21st? To accept this offer just quote the post and say "accepted", although whether you choose us or not, I wish you the best of luck in your career! ;)

Accepted