(S71) LW - Adam Syreck, TPE: 45

Spade18

Just now, Spade18 said:

Player Information

Username: Spade18

Player Name: Adam Syreck

Recruited From: Other (This was my home)

Position: LW

Height: 76 in.

Weight: 225 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome back. If you have any questions let me know. Good luck and have fun. 

LeQkEjR.png&key=3af423888a04c91795872e90

Hi @Spade18 and welcome back! I'm GM of the Mississauga Hounds, the league's second-place team this season, and I can get you on our roster.

With that comes a caveat--you wouldn't be getting a ton of ice time. But if you'd like a very active community and a successful team, you're welcome here! Just let me know if that's the case; you know the procedure.

Good luck!

-Gustav

@Spade18, welcome back to the VHL!

We'd love to have you join the Philadelphia Reapers for the remainder of the season. With the addition of your player, Adam Syreck, we're one step closer to winning it all this year. Just dream of the accolades you'd receive in the city of brotherly love, you join our team right before the playoffs and lead us to an upset victory over the seemingly invincible Saskatoon. Free cheesesteaks for life!

You'd start on the 3rd line and would quickly work your way up to the 2nd line within a week or so. We're basically the only team in contention that you could join and have any playing time.

So join us and become part of the greatest story in the history of the VHLM, the upset of Saskatoon.

To join, quote and say "I want to be a Reaper!"

Just now, DMaximus said:

@Spade18, welcome back to the VHL!

We'd love to have you join the Philadelphia Reapers for the remainder of the season. With the addition of your player, Adam Syreck, we're one step closer to winning it all this year. Just dream of the accolades you'd receive in the city of brotherly love, you join our team right before the playoffs and lead us to an upset victory over the seemingly invincible Saskatoon. Free cheesesteaks for life!

You'd start on the 3rd line and would quickly work your way up to the 2nd line within a week or so. We're basically the only team in contention that you could join and have any playing time.

So join us and become part of the greatest story in the history of the VHLM, the upset of Saskatoon.

To join, quote and say "I want to be a Reaper!"

Lol I was actually just about to reach out to you to see if you would be interested in signing me,

I want to be a reaper.  Sign me up baby.

• 2 weeks later...