Edition 188

STZ

If you recall Higgins I suggested a reformat of the Player Store in BoG. Everyone was on board with it, but we wanted to wait until the next season. We should probably revisit that heading into next year. 

I also think that another way to combat high TPE levels is to unshackle some of the attributes in the sim that we allow players to have at an auto 99. Like Endurance and Durability. Setting them at 60 for players and then forcing them to adjust those attributes could be smarter. I think it would be interesting to put some pressure on GM's to then doll out better minutes for players based on those factors as well as their overall player. 

Did you not read TPE inflation article we dont need anymore!  :D

Did read and we still do. We should just add attributes for goalie that now are automaticly updated like puck handling / penalty shots. Still enough to build then ;)

If you recall Higgins I suggested a reformat of the Player Store in BoG. Everyone was on board with it, but we wanted to wait until the next season. We should probably revisit that heading into next year. 

I also think that another way to combat high TPE levels is to unshackle some of the attributes in the sim that we allow players to have at an auto 99. Like Endurance and Durability. Setting them at 60 for players and then forcing them to adjust those attributes could be smarter. I think it would be interesting to put some pressure on GM's to then doll out better minutes for players based on those factors as well as their overall player. 

I don't know what the effect of dropping durability would be, and if it would lead to everybody getting hurt and a bunch of bot scrubs playing half of every game I say no, but endurance wouldn't be a bad idea at all

I like the 90-94 4 TPE and 95-99 5 TPE, thatll work for now, but soon  we'd have to break everything down like that i.e 85-89 and so on. 

The issue with that is always when and how we implement it. Because for new players they then are at a disadvantage. Players who are in the high 90's already, or even 99 in some stats when we put that rule into place are at an advantage. They didn't have to spend the same amount of TPE to get to that point than others now have to. It's why cutting down or eliminating some of the things we use to gain TPE or restructuring/adding what we can spend TPE makes more sense. Just so players who are already elite and those working to become elite remain on the same playing field.